HubSpot Ideas

csweeney

Changing the presentation of the PDF reports when emailing a Dashboard

We have really long reports of information that is necessary for us to have. Unfortunately, when I set up a recurring email for a dashboard and want it to include a PDF attachment of a specific report, the PDF comes through as Portrait Letter size paper with all the info cut off. 

It would be great if we could alter the PDF set up to be Landscape and or Legal or Tabloid size so that the info ISN'T cut off. 

Right now, adding the PDF document to this recurring email is worthless to us since all the info is cut off. Some people still like to look at a piece of paper. Below is a snapshot of the PDF file I've downloaded and it's limited to exactly what you see below. 

It would be awesome if we could just alter the size and presentation of the PDF. Screenshot 2020-11-17 151949.png

8 Replies
tvukic

I have the same issue. Hope Hubspot team can fix this one promptly.

BR,
Tomislav

hceloria

I have the same issue. We send regular reports to clients, but really need to be able to expand the content in the Note body field to display all of the content. 

Our clients can't log in to the live dashboard to expand that field, they are just able to review the email and attached PDF. As you can see, this doesn't provide a lot of detail on the note before it cuts off.

Note body.JPG

SPresser

Completely agree! There needs to be some help with the reporting functions so we are able to print sophisticated reports to present to clients.

SCohen4

Completely agree, this is very very annoying that we do not have all the data!

It needs to be taken into account urgently

BGarvin
Participant

This is critical issue for me as well. We even offer automatic report delivery if you cannot deliver a complete report.

SCohen4

Do you have any news? Is it solved?

NicoleJ
HubSpot Moderator

+1

SProbert-Hill

Agree, what is the point being able to email a pdf version of a report if most of the information isn't visible - that includes by row and column