HubSpot Ideas

JFirth

Changing sequence owner

It would be really useful to be able to change the owner of a sequence once the sequence has been made. For example, this would enable me to create a sequence which could then be sent out by other SDRs and the data / analytics are reflected under their name not mine.

49 Replies
B7
Participant

Yes, we had a person who originally owned the sequences and he left the company before we even started using them! So, it is a essential! 

RachelJordan
Participant

Agreed -- I want to send a sequence on behalf of my CEO. The only option seems to be logging in as him or sending as a workflow instead.

ernestajy

Agreed, please implement this feature as soon as possible so that our colleagues can have more autonomy over their sequences.

JLitwin

@ckhubspot please, would be very helpful!

CMeyer10

This is essential guys - how can multiple people work on a workflow without any notifications or the ability to reassign sequences.  Please implement - as I spend hours trying to find a workaround that while probably take hours and customer reporting 😞

BerilCelikgil

This is also required to be able to pause the sequence. It says "contacts may only be paused by the user who enrolled them" but user can only pause a sequence if they also own the sequence.

SHaas7

YESSSSS!!!! This feature is essential!

GGumery

Very important, indeed.

SiemonPeeters

This is indeed very important for SMEs that want to scale up quickly and need to be able to quickly change their strategy or adjust their operations.

TDenton

That would be very helpful!

SFrater
Member | Diamond Partner

This would be so helpful!

CKinner7

I'll broaden the scope - better tools to manage the transfer of automated work from one employee to another, for example when an employee leaves the company, changes roles, or goes on vacations or leaves of absence.

BSong
HubSpot Employee

Agreed, we already have features to allow change of ownerships, hope to see this idea come too!

MMacahilo

Also hoping that this feature will be rolled out soon

NBrookes

Agreed - need this feature! We are usign auto enrollment from a workflow but sometimes the leads need to be passed to another rep. Unenrolling and re-enrolling is a major time sink!

AnneZeller

Yes, we do also need this feature! It's e.g. also important if an employee leaves the company and you have to change the email adresse that sends the emails form a sequence (as it's not possible to add "shared inboxes" like support@company.com) here). 

ArieleSgheiza

Yes

TCornRain
Participant

Much needed!!!

VIyengar
Contributor

What's the latest on this request?

OurOfficeTeam
Participant

Very important to add this instead of having to clone all the time!