HubSpot Ideas

taylorw

Changing Ownership of a Task Queue

Need the ability to handover the admin duties of a task queue to someone new. I have to ask the person who created the queue to add people, and that person is no longer in the position that warrants them adding people to that queue.

2件のコメント
jwebster_pt
参加者

Shared Task queues could use a better management experience that addresses

• users don't know who else is in the queue with them
  • users don't know who owns the queue they are in
  • admin's cant change the owner of the shared queues
  • the owner can't change the owner of the queue

One idea is to let the 'edit' button be clickable for anyone, so they can see the membership and indicate in the member list who is the owner, and disable the save button with a warning that says only the owner can save changes. If you're an admin you should be able to manage all the queues and even have an extra button that changes the owner to an existing memeber.

ICollier
メンバー

This would be so helpful! The owner of some of our queues is no longer with the company, but these queues have many members and are involved in several workflows. Currently, to add new members, I have to recreate the entire queue (even though I can't see the members of the original queue) and reconfigure the workflows to the new queue. It would be much better to give admins the ability to change ownership and manage queues.