HubSpot Ideas

Annie__

Change the order of contacts

I'd like to have the option for changing the order of existing contacts linked to a specific company

8 Replies
Eton
Contributor

Yes, we need this to. It is quite frustrating that we can't sort the order of view we want.

Devon
Participant

yes we really need this too, please Hubspot look into this, other CRM's have long had this feature..!

HLandesman

It's extremely cumbersome and inefficient to have to click into another window with all the associated contacts every time, when I mostly interact with 2-3 people. I upvoted the feature request.... but I don't have much hope this will get done 😞

vanessahunt
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

For those of you not yet in the know, a new beta was released a few weeks ago which should help you with this issue!

If you're an Admin, click on your profile (top right) and select Product Updates. Then choose Betas (bottom left). The beta is called "CRM Record Overview" - you'll need to alert users that you're switching it on! But you can turn it on for yourself to test it first.

The beta adds an extra Overview "tab" to the centre portion of your screen. It also allows you to collapse the right sidebar. For Companies, Contacts, Deals and Tickets you can then select the objects you'd like to be displayed in the Overview tab, and most importantly, you can select the properties you'd like displayed for each (including custom fields) - and you can SORT by them. You can also select four 'highlight' fields to be displayed at the top of the tab - and you can choose to show recent communications as well.  

Please see @KyleJepson in action in this video where he explains the new Overview tab: https://youtu.be/-nUlmjTiHHI

I think you'll rather love it when you get use to tailoring the objects and properties displayed! 🧡 

NPeterson7

I still like the idea of being able to drag the most recent contacts to the top of the organization.  Also, I think the Association Labels should be in bold or larger than they are.

NPeterson7

I feel this way with being able to order the deals also.  You should be able to drag the most recent deal to the top. This would make it much easier.

JLimFalk

Hi, 

Is this implemented as a constant feature? I cannot figure out how to sort the contacts in a certain order. I would like the contacts (from the company view), to be sorted based on Lead Score - highest score on top. Is this possible? 

Best,

Johanna

MMorgan6
HubSpot Product Team

Hello Hubspot community,

I’m a Product Designer here at Hubspot and am in the process of designing a few potential solutions. To help us better understand your needs, we’d love to connect with anyone interested in providing feedback. If you're available, please submit this short form and we will reach back out to you. 

Looking forward to connecting with you!