Change the 'Hide completed tasks' button behaviour in Projects

Hi there

Simple feature request. You have a button on Projects to toggle 'hide completed tasks'.

Like a lot of people, I actually like to keep track of what's been completed and what hasn't. So I have to uncheck this button every single time I load a project. 

Could you change the behaviour of the control so that it remembers my preference? Or if not, could you enable me to edit the default settings?

HubSpot updates
5 Replies
HG
Regular Contributor

I agree with this idea and would also add that it could be helpful to have the ability to move the "Hide completed tasks" bar to the top above the tasks rather than the bottom. When a project is particularly long and you're using the projects tool a lot throughout the day, it wastes time to have to scroll or page down to get to the "Hide completed tasks" button.

@phaslehurst wrote:

Hi there

Simple feature request. You have a button on Projects to toggle 'hide completed tasks'.

Like a lot of people, I actually like to keep track of what's been completed and what hasn't. So I have to uncheck this button every single time I load a project. 

Could you change the behaviour of the control so that it remembers my preference? Or if not, could you enable me to edit the default settings?

robinsonjn22
Occasional Contributor

This is a much needed addition. It's pretty inconvenient to have to switch it back every time. 

kfarrbitmovin

Yes this is quite silly to re-check the box.

Before this feature is enabled, another workaround would be to move the "hide completed" switch to be above the list instead of below, so we don't need to scroll down every time just to recheck the switch.

kimcpa2000
New Contributor

I, too, would love to have a way to make my default setting such that completed tasks are displayed.

CoBo
Visitor

I agree. It is confusing to hide work that has already been completed. By default, all tasks should show and then select hidden if preferred.