HubSpot Ideas

EWood

Change the 10 super admin users who get notified for 2fa reset

Would like a setting to be able to choose who get's notified during a 2fa reset process. For larger accounts, there are certain super admins that are more suited to handle this process.

*** posted on behalf of customer

8 Replies
chadsideris
Contributor

As our Support and IT departments grow, the earliest users do not necessarily equate to the users most likely to be supporting the HubSpot application. Instead of managing the Super Admin list to be 10 or fewer, when there are points where other folks need to jump in, isolating the users or sending to more of the users for this would be helpful.

froettgen
HubSpot Employee

This limitation is causing real issues for larger accounts. 

TCuijpers

Yes, this would be extremely useful and important. I'm experiencing a similair issue right now and I would like to change the people who have the right to be in this top 10... 

IErdo

Same issue here, Hubspot just spammed my company's leadership team with an unnecessary email that can be resolved by me in 5 mins. I wish I could just chose me as the person to notify in such a case...but due to the way it's working, I wasn't even in the first 10 admins to be notified, very frustrating.

ShaunMarais

Completely agree with this requirement. For large corporations with many Superadmins this become a nightmare to Control. Please could this be actioned ASAP. Thanks a ton. Seeff

SWJSmith

Agree with this we only want selected Super Admins to act on these notices for security reasons, ideally we would want to have them automatically sent to our Helpdesk for review and validation with the user even if all the Helpdesk don't have rights to HubSpot they can internally pass to teh right person once validation its a genuine request not a user being impersonated / hacked / held hostage!

TArnoldGZ
Participant

This would be very helpful. It's unclear to me whether "the first 10" means alphabetically or by the age of an account. Unfortunately, my name begins with a T, and I came into the CRM System Manager role 6 months after we onboarded to HubSpot and more than 10 superadmins already existed. Revoking superadmin access to the other 9 users would create issues, and, if I were to ever be OOO for an extended period of time, it would be nice to add somebody else that could fully cover while I'm gone.

MLinton

Agreed. Ridiculous that everyone needs alerted for one person's issue. The 2-factor authentication has its issues anyway