Change lead rotation percentage

loganrivenes

I would like to be able to adjust the percentage of lead rotation that occurs. For example, I am going to rotate leads between 2 sale reps and I want a 60/40 split, rather than even split.

 

Also, possibly being able to link to calendar availablility would be great as well. For example, atuomatically taking into account peoples vacations.

11 Replies
stephan213
Member

I can do this for you with the API, I already have the app built, to incorporate vacations would just need to connect to a calendar and do some additional coding.

 

 

Xtinnna
Participant

I was asked to do this just now and am disappointed there is no option to do so. If anyone can help me set up a custom API, I'd be extremely grateful. 

stephan213
Member

Xtinnna we have a script we can set up for you on a subdomain, we charge $50/month or you can buy the code for $500

kstewart
Contributor

SUPER surprised that this is not possible within hubspot. 

we are in the same boat, we need one rep to get 30% and the other 70% of leads. 

how is this not possible?

we have to ask our reps to do it manually? 

allenmontellano
Participant | Partner

Same issue for us. Anyone found a solution to this yet?

stephan213
Member

We can do this using a custom program and the webhooks/api from hubspot.   If you want us to customer develop a script for you PM me.

DaniGomes
Participant

Are there any plans to add this option to the workflow?

TheoB
Participant

We are also looking for more sophisticated options for distributing and rotating leads. 

 

It would be great to set percentages for each agent within the rotation!

Amanda_FUNYL
Member

A much-needed feature. This should definitely be an option in the lead rotation workflow.

Kschierholt
Member

This needs to happen! It would be a game-changer.

clinttt
Member

I'm surprised it's been 2 years and this feature still isn't possible. Junior sales people often get less than equal share of leads until they get their feet wet. Or we have a sales rep with more bandwidth than another. We really need a way to set it so that on a team Rep A receives XX% of leads/deals, Rep B received XX%, and they're not evenly split or equal.