Change lead rotation percentage

I would like to be able to adjust the percentage of lead rotation that occurs. For example, I am going to rotate leads between 2 sale reps and I want a 60/40 split, rather than even split.

 

Also, possibly being able to link to calendar availablility would be great as well. For example, atuomatically taking into account peoples vacations.

HubSpot updates
6 Replies
stephan213
New Contributor

I can do this for you with the API, I already have the app built, to incorporate vacations would just need to connect to a calendar and do some additional coding.

 

 

Xtinnna
Occasional Contributor

I was asked to do this just now and am disappointed there is no option to do so. If anyone can help me set up a custom API, I'd be extremely grateful. 

stephan213
New Contributor

Xtinnna we have a script we can set up for you on a subdomain, we charge $50/month or you can buy the code for $500

kstewart
Regular Contributor

SUPER surprised that this is not possible within hubspot. 

we are in the same boat, we need one rep to get 30% and the other 70% of leads. 

how is this not possible?

we have to ask our reps to do it manually? 

allenmontellano
New Contributor

Same issue for us. Anyone found a solution to this yet?

stephan213
New Contributor

We can do this using a custom program and the webhooks/api from hubspot.   If you want us to customer develop a script for you PM me.