HubSpot Ideas

JimyMason

Change format of date picker

Currently when a date property is used in Hubspot, you only have the option of the format DD/MM/YY or MM/DD/YY, depending on your region.

Being able to choose other formats would be hugely beneficial, especially for marketing emails, as in many cases short format looks tacky and long format (09 September 2020) would be better suited. 

9件のコメント
VDR
メンバー

I totally agree. It is absolutely unusual to use this format in Germany and spoils all the fun of the form. The change should not be a problem!

参加者

fully support this!!

LAlku
メンバー

Yes. This is important!

RKarlsen
参加者 | Diamond Partner

I agree!

GMe
メンバー

This is so important, that for its stated philosophy of "Decisions, Not Options", here's what the free CRM WordPress does for date format:

OIP.jpg

DaveMoore
メンバー

This is slightly a different request, but I think it's related to this original request. I'm trying to create a property to track what every company's annual renewal day is every year.  When creating a new property, I want to be able to have the option for the "Date picker" field type be in the format of "December 15th" RATHER than "12/15/2021". See below:

DaveMoore_0-1639600419522.png

Having what Excel or Google Sheets has for "Custom Date Formats" would be amazing. See below:

DaveMoore_1-1639600442672.png

LLynam
参加者

This is basic functionailty for many competitor systems. I can't beleive that in 2022 we can't choose long form date formats.

SRodrigues3
参加者

This is so confusing because on import you can choose the date type and select YYYY-MM-DD from the drop-down, but if you pick that and your data is formatted that way, you'll just get a parse error. 

rodcunha
参加者

How has this not been done? Some platforms want to push data into HS and we need to use a string field with all the inherent limitations in reporting that derive from that. C'mon HubSpot.