HubSpot Ideas

LeoO1

Change font back to old one

PLEASE change your font back to the old one 🤓 the current one makes my eyes hurt and I feel irritatingly wasted when looking at it, especially when checking the task overview which makes it all the more worse 😂 Please please feedback to your design / product team I can't handle. Also hope I am not the only one feeling this way because that would actually make me the problem 😂

42 Comentários
LUlrich1
Membro

+1. An option to keep the old font would be great.

JHudak
Membro

I agree, an option to keep the old font would be much appreciated.

HubSpotUserNum1
Membro

Agreed. The font is terrible for long-term use, looks very unprofessional, and is causing eyestrain. 

IvaMilansson
Membro

AGREE 1 000 000 000 % ! I'm happy not being alone in this 😰

SComeau
Top colaborador(a)

I have been receiving a mass of messages from my users. They HATE it. It is causing eye strain. Especially the bolding of ALL tasks. Please let us choose how we want to display the fonts in HubSpot.

osmith
Participante

I could not agree more. It's harder to read and looks cartoonish. Apparently this is due to some kind of licensing issue with the typography used, but I don't understand how that's not circumventable for a global giant like HubSpot.

EODonnell4
Participante

Agreements on this issue from our users as well. One person asked if it is Comic Sans. 😳

jaybaum
Colaborador(a)

Or better yet, have the ability to choose your own system font. It litterally looks like a new-ish comic sans. 🤢

BridgeSchulz
Membro

Agreed!!!

jplavin
Membro

Or at least make it an option, right?

MarcLat
Membro

Big time eye strain. Our people are struggling to work from the conersations inboxes for long periods of time now.

JW84
Membro

I agree! 

MHalevi
Membro

+1000 I feel like I'm looking at comic sans, and it is completely disruptive. 

JTalluto
Membro

Hello HubSpot Team 

Can you please change the font back to how it was?  This new font is fat, clunky, and wonky... 

ActivityKris
Membro

The a's and o's look the same. The bold is way too bold.

Help me, I am in pain.

Going to jump into Outlook to finish my work today (yeah, it really is that bad).

jaybaum
Colaborador(a)

From the support team: "At this time there isn't a way to change the font .. we are receiving tons of feedback on it but I am not sure if there will be any changes soon."

Hopefully this is getting some traction (internally) at HubSpot! It needs to be reverted - or as I suggested previously, allow account owners to choose their own system font from a few options. 

AZiebro
Membro

PLEASE change the font back.  TERRIBLE idea to change it.  This new font is just awful.

DJHubSpot
Membro

I liked the old one because it flowed better. The t's made the words easier to read because of it's little "tail" at the bottom. It's a nice combination between serif and sans serif. The new font is also fatter so it looks a more childish.  It's so bulky and hard to read. We have to go back to the old font!

JLamb14
Membro

At the very least, please give users an option to choose which font they like best. This new font is much harder on my eyes.

wilbertwalrus
Membro

There is no need to wait for HubSpot, just install Stylus and override the CSS yourself, just change `Segoe UI` to your main font of choice:

html, body, div, span, a, p {
    font-family: 'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif !important
}
div > strong, span > strong, a > strong, p > strong {
    font-weight: 700 !important
}