HubSpot Ideas

MattF

Change Default Dashboard

The ability to adjust which created Dashboard is shown as default would be extremely helpful. Currently, myself and members of our Sales team need to navigate away from the current basic "Sales Dashboard" in order to access our custom one that is primarily used. Having this new dash load upon log-in would be very nice!

Thanks!

14 Comentarios
Cheddarburg
Miembro | Partner

I agree. We just had a client ask for the same thing. 

Trevor
Colaborador

This would be fantastic!

Bastian79
Participante

Couldn't agree more - do not have your personal dashboard on the dashboard "homepage" is just not efficient and is not what Hubspot's **bleep** proposition is about...

IanPAE
Miembro

Yes,  a way to change the default dashboard would be very nice. Not every team member needs the same information and being able to change it more reliably would be a time saver. 

BrianR
Participante

It seeks exceptional strange that a tool designed to drive sales can't assign the primary dashboard view based on the primary function of the user. Your main dashboard view should be based on what you do as a job function. I am not in marketing, therefore I have no need for the features that would bring me. I want to see sales related graphs and reports when I log in or click my home. It just seems like extra click being created when if you gave the user the ability to chose which dashboard is the default based on their role it would be better. Just my opinion, but Im sure there are a lot of salespeople who would feel the same.

mdoug-e-fresh
Miembro

Yup, as a sales rep, seems like table stakes to be able to make the sales dashboard my default view.

SusanH
Miembro

I agree . .  come on Hubspot . . basic CRM features we're looking for here!!!!

lrothschild
Miembro

Yes please!

sales
Colaborador

Another vote - this is basic stuff Hubspot team!

Substratum
Participante

Yes, I want sales as my default.

falolie
HubSpot Employee

For anyone interested in this Default Dashboard functionality, it is now live for all Hubspot portals

rename dash.png

sales
Colaborador

AWESOME thank you. Team loves it!

Estado actualizado a: Delivered
Julia_Bliss
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

mbinyc
Participante

From where can we reach the menu to disable, enable dashboard reports?