HubSpot Ideas

RoseRocketBen

Certifying HubSpot Service and Knowledgebase for KCS

I would love to see HubSpot put some time into getting it's Service Hub and Knowledgebase KCS Verified, https://www.thekcsacademy.net/tools/verified-tools/

One of the challenges of a support team is creating and maintaining a knowledgebase that provides their customers with access to content to self solve.

HubSpot Knowledgebase and Service Hub does not fully reflect the needs of a support organization that wants to create/update content as a by-product of resolving tickets and conversations. For example, how to flag a KB for fix/update/edit, how to create a new kb within the Conversations Inbox or Service Hub Tickets pipeline.

That said, it does do a good job of making knowledge available to insert into Tickets and Conversations.

0 Me gusta
1 Comentario
lroquet
Participante

I am new to hubspot, went live January 2023. I have been an admin and architect for NetSuite and Salesforce...love Hubspot so far but there are some big gaps that can be easierly fixed to tie in the KCS mode to ticket management, knowledge Re-Use, and help per the above comments improve both internal knowledge share and customer success. Additionally, if you take the time to get KCS certified you can add a few key changes to your KB articles so you can link in a more one to many fashion with product defects, category linking, linking KB aeticles to tickets, etc. SF was on the path of KCS improvements, they did not get it right. 

I have launched KCS three times at three different companies and it is by far the gold standard for knowledge collaboration, improve customer experience, and way more adoption for KB and help centers. Please take a look at the KCS model. If you want some guidance on how to best operationalize the KCS model, it donest need to be that complecated to work well, glad to help. Hope to see some changes with the KB as we really need this to link our internal team, customers, and product development all together. Thanks