HubSpot Ideas

Arne

Central configuration of professional email signatures

I have seen posts about missing email signature options.

We have the same topic here.
We have >50 users and all should have a centrally controlled email signature that contains a general disclaimer text & office location where the respective employee is located and the contact data of the employee.

Logically, we are looking for a way to do it centrally and properly formatted.

What seems to be missing is the right option/fields to enter / import the respective employee contact information to the employee profiles from where such information could then be imported easily using the „sender“ information.

Sender: Full name
Sender: Job title

Sender: Cell phone Sender: Office phone
Sender: Email
Sender: Domain

HERE COMES THE COMPANY OR PROMO BANNER WITH LINK TO WEBPAGE XYZ

Sender: Office Location (street, zip, country)
Sender: place chamber of commerce & registration number/ID
Sender: VAT Identification Number
Sender: Owner info

Legal disclaimer text

It‘d be quite easy to get there with more fields in the user profiles and an import option to the profiles so that we could simply generate a csv file and do it centrally. (Best including the access rights of each user)

Also, the formatting of the signature should be at the same standard as the formatting of any other text such as snippets, templates, emails etc.

It’s all about marketing, CI compliance, communication, standards and therefore should be standard in HubSpot signature configuration, too.
2 Replies
TimKlimasewski
Contributor

I will post a separate idea to add in the request for centralized data access including the subject of this idea:

1) profile data that can be used in sender email personalization: first, last, title, phone, email, things what would be common in an email signature

AND

2) For those syncing to an external CRM: if there HubSpot user is connected to a Salesforce User/Owner, then at least visibility into the corresonding Salesforce ID, if not the ability to update it/re-sync it

DavidVoigt
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

It’s all about marketing, CI compliance, communication, standards and therefore should be standard in HubSpot signature configuration, too.

I couldn't agree more, great suggestion. And it could be done with HubL, for example.