HubSpot Ideas

audreypkx

Carrousel Ads

Currently, we cannot track the leads or clients from the carousel on LinkedIn or Facebook even though these contacts are synchronized into HubSpot, we can't say which leads come from the carousel ads. It would be useful if the tracking was available for these kinds of ads as well. 

43 Replies
kellyed
Participant

Please, please add Linkedin carousel posts and ads and Instagram carousels as well! We're currently looking at getting a later or sprout subscription so we can schedule Instagram carousels at least, but we really want to use Hubspot to keep everything in one place, especially since Later does not integrate with Hubspot. 

marcellahofer

The carousel posting feature would help us a lot in planning our social media activities - please include it as a feature as soon as possible!

datdomniki

We need carousel posts on LinkedIn. How else could we schedule all our posts, including the ones with carousel images?

NSheldon

The carousel posts capability is really needed as now we have an issue with pictures being cropped when we post more than 1 picture at a time. 

AJurek
Participant

Just here to be another ask for this feature so we can push this to the top. Carousel ads perform so well for us and they allow us to run ads on multiple pieces of high-value content within the same ad. The downside is we are hindered by the ability to not track them in Hubspot! We need this ability ASAP! 

cece_roeder

It would be extremely beneficial for my company's marketing efforts if tracking was implemented on carousel ads! Please consider adding!

JWakes

I second the request for this. We always intended to use HubSpot for end to end tracking, but without this feature it makes it impossible.

ADSouza23

Yes please!! 

JGuyenne

I agree, we need it also !

CChuang
Participant

Yes, please!

sarahschaale

Agreed, this is becoming a hinderance to using Hubspot to manage our social as well. It's crazy that this has been a request for more than two years! 

At the very least, it would be helpful to be able to *SEE* carousel posts that were posted natively on LinkedIn on our Hubspot social dashboard. Right now if I post a carousel directly on LinkedIn, it does not show up in Hubspot as a post (and I do have this setting enabled to not only pull in Hubspot posts).

priemers
Participant | Partner

Please add this option for LinkedIn. It's becoming a bigger problem since we're using them a lot these days..

CSic
Contributor

Needed feature!

SNiezing

Please add an option to schedule carousel posts on Facebook and LinkedIn (clickable PDF). 

JBenton

please add

VNair5
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone,

I’m Varun, an Associate Product Manager for HubSpot’s Ads tool.

I'm very pleased to announce that LinkedIn carousel ad tracking has been Delivered to all customers!

We could not have built this feature without your help. Thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea.

vanessahunt
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

Please can we have an update, HubSpot, as to whether this is on the roadmap? My client's design agency cannot post all our social media posts from HubSpot, as we would prefer for simple reporting. They are currently having to post LinkedIn posts with carousels separately on LinkedIn. Since this is a common format on social platforms in 2023, would be great to see this coming down the line soon! Thanks in advance 🙏🏻

RKemp4

This is a basic request to add carousel ads or posts to HubSpot - given how much functionality you have already, surely this is a very quick and simple fix.

Sally-Anne

We need to post carousels

ojobson
Top Contributor

Yes please! We really need this.