HubSpot Ideas

audreypkx

Carrousel Ads

Currently, we cannot track the leads or clients from the carousel on LinkedIn or Facebook even though these contacts are synchronized into HubSpot, we can't say which leads come from the carousel ads. It would be useful if the tracking was available for these kinds of ads as well. 

43 Comentários
paytek_haley
Participante

Why can't we make carousel ads or posts in HubSpot? Basic content management systems have this ability, and HS is meant to be an inbound marketing wizard. Let's see this implemented asap.

ZFoldes
Membro

yeah, please we need this feature asap, thanks 

MariaRafaella
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

This needs to be prioritized asap!

SMeyerSuarez
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

We urgently need this feature since many of our clients request it. Please make sure this will be implemented soon. Otherwise we can't convice the clients to post their Social ads trough HubSpot. 

Dario_b4you
Membro | Parceiro Platinum

we really need this feature! Many of our clients request it. thanks!

AnnieRECIPE

Upvoting this feature! 

Though, there are two elements here: 

1) Creating Carousel POSTS 
2) Creating Carousel ADS 

from HubSpot with direct post to Facebook / Instagram. 

CNM
Membro | Parceiro Diamante

Upvoting absolutly.

We will lose clients to work with Hubspot if this feature is not available in the marketing HS.

- video posts

- carrousels

- scheduling story's.

This is almost a must have!!!

SabrinaPoli
Membro

Please, make carousel ads or posts in HubSpot is really urgent!!!

YusufA
Participante

Isn't there any update yet since october 2020? Come on HubSpot!

JCampbell7
Membro

Come on. Every other content management vendor offers this.... We really need this or our clients will pull away from Hubspot. 

SMeyerSuarez

We are now waiting since 9 month for HubSpot to implement this. Many of our customers don't use HubSpot Social Media because of this. 

KBanker
Participante

I have to agree with everyone here. It's strange that we cant track this for just carousel and message ads on LinkedIn. This is a HUGE need. Please help!

dansmith1973
Participante

Still nothing on this request in 2022. Please ad the other linkedin ad types so we can control all social media purchasing through Hubspot. It's a shame that these ad type purchases can't be added to campaign reports because of this.

JAbfalter
Membro

Just resurfacing an update. Still appears to be nothing from HubSpot. Can't create carousel posts in HS which leads me to do it in Meta Business Suite (FREE), but then because the posts weren't created in HS, I can't add them as assets to a campaign. For the high ticket cost of HS, this really should be a no-brainer. Not sure why this is taking so long.

ZackAugstell
Membro

Upvoting - Would love to manage all my ads through HubSpot.

In this case, I have to create my ads in HubSpot, then need to jump into LinkedIn and then again in Facebook to manage Carousel ads. 

samara1
Participante | Parceiro Elite

We urgently need this feature since many of our clients request it.

MGarrison9
Membro

Needing this feature ASAP. Can't logically defend the cost of HS if I can't run half the ads asked of me...

CNM

This is becoming an issue. 🤔

EGerard
Membro

This definitely needs to be a function within the platform. Carousel posts are important in Instagram!

JLacourciere
Membro

Yes, please add!