HubSpot Ideas

Lucila-Andimol

Cancel or Delete Approved/Signed Quotes

Sometimes when a deal is closed won, with an approved/sign quotes changes must be made (because of a sales misunderstanding or error)

Even if the sales team create a new quote for approval, this old quote need to be canceled.

We need this functionality to avoid having quotes that are no longer valid related to deals that are closed won.

Thanks

51 Commentaires
KHill1
Membre

Yes!!! I 100% agree.  We could use this function / abilty as well with our business

TPark
Membre

This would be extremely helpful. Assuming there isn't a workaround for this at the moment.

Is it possible to delete signed quotes?

Vikki
Contributeur

It would be helpful to have a delete signed quotes options for Super Admins. While setting up the quotes and changing over from the beta version we had to create and test a lot of options and we now have quotes I can't delete.

TPark
Membre

This would be super helpful. A few other pieces that would be appreciated in the quoting process:

1. Assigning a quote to the Sales Rep instead of showing the person that created the quote to the client/prospect
  2. The ability to review when a quote was signed, by who, and have a copy of the signature
  3. The ability to delete a quote when incorrect or void the quote at a minimum
  4. The ability to customize the download and print versions of the quote to improve the formating
JOakley
Contributeur

Definintely need this functionality, even if it is restricted to high level users

KZammit
Membre

There should at least be functionality for a super admin to remove quotes, or even to be able to send out an email for the signers to accept that the quote is being cancelled. 

Many times, after a deal is signed, things might happen that require a modification to the deal, and currently this is impossible 

CHoffman3
Membre

We should be able to delete quotes that have been signed. I created a test quote and signed it to see what the signing process would be like for customers. Now I can't get rid of the quote.

gbrowne
Membre

I nderstand why a signed quote can't be deleted due to it's being "legally binding". But, we need the ability to remove this from our system so it won't affect our reports, metrics, etc. 

So, if I have to make a change, if I made a mistake, then it stays here forever? Seems I have to create a whole new quote but what about the quote amount in my reports, etc. But if I do that, now I am faced with always creating a *footnote situation. This is a really tough spot to be in. 

Maybe there can be an "archive" status that will keep it's legally binding needs in mind while removing it from our view, company and reports. 

MartyMartin
Membre

Agreed - in exactly the same position myself.

allanjirav
Membre

Yes, I would love the ability to void a signed quote if an error has been made.

DWrona
Membre

Yes, same here. 

kgirousse
Membre

Hi,

I am paying Hub Sales. Sales = Following up with the quotes. 

That sounds quite stupid and basic. So we need to be able to delete a quote dropped by a client even after signature.

How are we supposed to catch up with the sales volume, forecast, sales rep bonus... if we can't even have an exact idea of what have been sold ?

This option for me is not an option. I am paying Sales hub pro, quote must be monitored and managed freely.

THanks

CALLIEVI
Membre

HEAVILY NEEDED

KelHill
Membre

While I understand the logic behind the limitation of disallowing signed Quotes to be deleted, we often have a legitimate wish to do so. Perhaps make this a special permission or at least make it available only to Super Admins. Or make it a switch within setup so that the customer can decide if they want signed Quotes to be deletable or not within their organization.

GeoTO
Membre | Partenaire solutions Elite

Wow, we can't delete any signed quotes that we were testing.  That just messed up all of our reporting leveraging the line items.  A super admin should be able to delete anything no?

BNeal
Membre

We need this ASAP as it is muddying our data!

KimHacker
Membre

We also need this!

KWells3
Membre

We also need this!

KWells3
Membre

We need this as well. 

CUrsu1
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Elite

Super Admin should be able to Archive these somehow and get them out of them main view. While testing the process for a new quote template we created and signed some so now we are stuck with the test quotes.