HubSpot Ideas

clboudreau

Can we make lead flows "smart"?

I'd love to be able to make a lead flow smart.  For example, if you set up a blog subscribe lead flow that asks visitors to subscribe to your blog, it'd be fantastic if that lead flow wasn't served up to those folks that are already on the blog subscribe list.

HubSpotからのアップデート
ステータスに更新: Idea Submitted
September 20, 2017 09:06 AM

April 11, 2017 01:44 PM

@clboudreau, this happens automatically already. See the last point on this article. Once the lead flow is submitted, the user won't see it!

ステータスに更新: Needs Detail
April 11, 2017 10:55 AM

@clboudreau, this is something we are considering but no plans have been made. Would love to get some real world use cases on how you would use Smart Lead Flows!

22件のコメント
ステータスに更新: Needs Detail
vishnu
HubSpot製品開発チーム

@clboudreau, this is something we are considering but no plans have been made. Would love to get some real world use cases on how you would use Smart Lead Flows!

clboudreau
参加者 | Platinum Partner

Hi @vishnu -- I was thinking that if, for example, you had a slide in lead flow that promoted an eBook, you wouldn't want to serve that lead flow to people who have already downloaded that eBook.  Similarly, with a lead flow to subscribe to the blog, it'd be nice to not see it if you're already a blog subscriber.  Thanks!

vishnu
HubSpot製品開発チーム

@clboudreau, this happens automatically already. See the last point on this article. Once the lead flow is submitted, the user won't see it!

clboudreau
参加者 | Platinum Partner

Well, what happens if someone goes to the ACTUAL landing page and submits the form.  Then there's a lead flow for that same offer/landing page.  I'd like to remove the people that already downloaded it... whether it was from the lead flow or the landing page. 

Babel_Gem
投稿者 | Elite Partner

Completely agree, this would be great. I had a subscriber re-subscribe yesterday because they thought it was 'another mailing list'. They had completed the landing page form but a few weeks later the lead flow had popped up and confused them. The fact that he was marked as a subscriber in the contact property should be able to stop him seeing it.

A guide or whitepaper download would be the same situation. 

A separate example might be if you have a nurture sequence after downloading a guide, leading the person towards a second download as the goal. Having a lead flow on the site which reflected this second download would have some nice consistency.

Kip_Darmody
メンバー

Or being able to tell a visitor when their last training date/purchase/etc. was... i.e. visitor had training 3 years ago, and I want to notify that visitor how long it has been since their last training date, hoping to spark the need to refresher their memory and sign-up for a training refresher. 

ndwilliams3
キーアドバイザー

Just like smart CTA's and content you may have a preferred lead flow you want to show based on a list segment, source or campaign. You may also want to restrict a particular lead flow to only visitors from a specfic  campaign.

troelsfeodor
トップ投稿者

Agree, we need to be able to use lifecycle stage, for example, to stop showing a lead flow to someone who's already a subscriber, a customer etc.

It would be even better as suggested to base it on whether they have submitted a specific form, ie. a normal landing page download form for the same content offer.

matt_taylor
メンバー

Our use case is straightforward. 1) If the visitor is a prospect, get them to sign up for the blog/newlsetter and pointed to the Marketing qualified door. 2) If they're a contact/MQL offer them the product demo to get to Sales Qualified stage. 3) If a customer is reading the blog don't show them 1 or 2, but offer them more product training or support resources.

Babel_Gem
投稿者 | Elite Partner

@Kip_Darmody have you considered using smart content for doing that? It could work really well, allowing you to tailor your site to give prompts like this. Of course, it would need you to have your site hosted in HubSpot, however you could still use embedded smart CTAs too.

AnastasiaSG
メンバー

Hello,

It would be great to have smart lead flows depending on wether or not a contact is already a client (sign-up lead flows). And, lead dflows depending on lifecycle stages, campaigns in general.

Anonymous
適用対象外

this is a good idea - it would be nice to not bother active customers or deal won on certain lead flows - why bother them with a signup if you already have their info. Should be able to target to people who are on site for first time, etc.

ステータスに更新: Idea Submitted
roisinkirby
HubSpot製品開発チーム

angela_enthusem
メンバー

I was just trying to see if I could do this and I'm bummed to learn I can't スマイリー 悲しい

My use-case is there are contacts that we met at a conference and I'd like to promote a webinar to this group only. Please add this feature!!

Anonymous
適用対象外

Would also be great if you could target a promotion to a persona via smart ad - if they are already in your CRM, you could serve them a **bleep** incentive, etc.

JennaW
参加者

I would love to be able to target the leadflows based on list membership, lifecycle stage, or even industry.  We have a variety of contact types in our CRM (resellers of our program, companies who purchase our program, and the end users at those companies) and there are different types of content that we'd like to target to each of those audiences.

kwilhelme
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Ditto!! Please, please prioritize this soon. I'd love to be able to suppress people who've already downloaded an eBook from being prompted to download the same eBook again, but offer them something different. Same goes for the blog subscription. 

lien
参加者

This is definitely a priority for us as well. 

We'd like to launch a lead flow pop-up based on list memberships. 

melanieseifert
投稿者

We would like to attach specific lead flows to specific blog categories/topics.

Don_Lardizabal
参加者

What is the status of improving the lead flows?

Here is an eCommerce use case for us. It is very common:

Our intention is to use leadflows to offer coupon codes to  visitors on their first purchase. An exit intent offer and lead capture.

Our returning customers continue to see these offers and become upset when they do not qualify.

We only want to serve the lead flows to unknown visitors not in our CRM.