HubSpot Ideas

abigailcarlson

Can we make it possible to export the duplicate contacts?

Hi there! Was told to post here as "Our product engineers are actively seeking feedback and feature requests" and we are wanting to find a way to export OR filter our list of duplicates. We can get up to 2000 sometimes and its horerendously time consuming to go through them individually. Thoughts?

8 Commentaires
HS12
Participant

I do experience the same issue and it would be soo helpful to be able to filter or report on duplicate before the next batch is displayed by HubSpot every 3 weeks. It will help in clearing them and also looking for them internally.

Mhutton
Contributeur

Agreed. It would be very useful to have this functionality.

NicholasB
Membre

We just started looking for the same thing.  A valid export would allow us to have the selected compare fields of the two contacts and the hubspot contact IDs of the two records. In excel, we would be able to write some logic to produce an action, (MERGE INTO, DELETE)  followed by the Contact ID.   This would greatly accelerate the processing of duplicates 

jbotelho
Contributeur

I'd like to add my request for this functionality. It would be very helpful to export the duplicate list so we can assign records to different staff memebrs for investigation/resolution. 

LLebid
Membre

This would be tremendously helpful to be able to export duplicates along with additional data.

AWittbold
Membre

Here to upvote this idea. We would love the ability to export the list, and filter it in the lists feature!! We often hit 2k each month and it is a huge time suck for one of our team members. Being able to automate it down a bit more would be so helpful.

pnastaean1
Participant

We definitely need this feature. It would be so much easier to export the data, do some processing and merge via API

LLebid
Membre

Upvote from me. Still an issue for us.