HubSpot Ideas

DavidAguilar

Can´t upload videos to my instagram posts

Hi. I´m the person who schedule posts on social media channels. We use to post text, imeges, GIF´s and videos from time to time. Text and images work ok on every channel but hubspot don´t let me upload GIF´s or videos on Instagram accounts. Is it possible? how?

38件のコメント
kturner8
メンバー

I agree, we have a social plan relying heavily on video and being able to schedule on Instagram would be helpful

M_Lee
メンバー

Agree. This is a must-have social posting feature for marketers.

Chantal
参加者

Absolutely agree. I have to set reminders in my agenda to manually post a video on the Instagram account, while I have it scheduled in for other social media channels. It is super annoying and time-consuming, so YES PLEASE; add this functionality!

AnnaR
メンバー

I agree! This feature is needed.

Katyg
参加者

Can't believe this isn't a feature yet. Come on Hubspot!!!

graceotaiza
参加者

Hubspot, please help make this possible. My company only posts videos on Instagram and right now we are uploading them manually through our mobile devices. It is imperative for us to get analytics through hubspot for our Instagram videos. Please help. 

RGupta
メンバー

It's finally here! SO EXCITED.

Yesie
参加者

Yes! Please implement this new feature ASAP. This would save us so much time!

OutdoorRooms
メンバー

I received an update yesterday! YOU CAN NOW SCHEDULE VIDEO FOR IG THROUGH HUBSPOT! Anyone else jumping up and down from excitement?!?! lol 

Yesie
参加者

@OutdoorRooms: Where do I find this update?? I want to jumping up and down, too! 😄

OutdoorRooms
メンバー

@Yesie I went to schedule an IG post and it popped up as a notification when I was on the 'create a post' section of that page. I gave it a whirl and wahlah, it actually worked! 

Kierstin
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

This notification showed up when in the Social scheduling tool. I popped open a bottle of champaign! (jk, but I wanted to) 🙂 Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 12.14.24 PM.png

DavidAguilar
メンバー | Elite Partner

@OutdoorRooms maybe it´s a beta test, I tried but there is no option for video uploading, pictures and emojis only. I´ll wait.

Yesie
参加者

Thanks guys!

Kierstin
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

@DavidAguilar  It doesn't say beta, but maybe they're soft launching it to certain portals first? I checked a few of ours and they all had it. Maybe reach out to support with your portal number. Maybe they can turn it on for you. 🙂  

You are right about where it shows up. 

Screen Shot 2019-10-31 at 11.47.22 AM.png

ステータスに更新: Delivered
JoeMayall
元HubSpot社員

Hi folks!

You can now post videos to your connected Instagram accounts. Here is a great resource that explains how:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/social/create-and-publish-social-posts

Best!
Joe

Ideas Forum Manager

JWilkens
メンバー

Hi there, I have been experiencing the same problem. I cant upload a video via hupspot for an Instagram post. Instead I get an error message, that the video file is too large. Which is funny, because inside Instagram it works just fine. Hoping that this can be fixed soon! 

WeAreVersatile
メンバー

I'm still having issues posting videos to IG from hubspot. I'm told it's IG's API issue. Is this just an excuse given by Hubspot? Seems HS has been falling apart lately. Are they no longer doing updates or maintenance? Customer support gives me the same old excuse, they don't seem too interested either. 

Has anyone had uccess in posting video to IG?