HubSpot Ideas

Madison_SOL

Campaign Reporting

We would love to be able to pull a report on our campaigns. For example, we have a campaign that is linked to several webpages. We wanted to pull a report for that campaign that has the traffic info, website visits, clicks, etc. for each individual page in one report instead of having to click into each individual page. 

16 Replies
VeroniqueMalan
Contributor

We are trying to export our traffic source report for Paid Search - with a weekly breakdown, at campaign level. Currently the available export only provide weekly/monthly breakdown at source level, unless we click and export each individual campaign separately... which is not feasible given the large amount of campaigns we have. Thanks for helping improve this! 

Kauri
Participant

I'd love to see how campaigns are doing in a dashboard view

brittanyirwin

It would also be very helpful to be able to export the traffic, contact, and customer data by day of the keyword data for Paid Search campaigns and the source/medium data for other campaigns and paid social campaigns.  Right now, there is no way to get an export of this data.  Even when exporting the current view of the report, it will only give you a daily breakdown at the campaign level and will only show the keyword data and source medium data on the summary tab which does not allow for you to sort the data based on date ranges.

AlexMcCandless

Would be amazing to filter reports by campaign to you can view campaign performance by various dates, rather than just overall. 

Gabrielle
Participant

I'd like reporting on different buckets of campaigns like All webinars, all white papers, all digital advertising etc. Showing costs of each, leads, oppes, revenue etc between these different types of marketing investments.

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @Madison_SOL, @RayHuang@ExpressCapital, @shearn I have good news! HubSpot Campaign Reporting is now In Beta. Full details, FAQs and a sign-up form for the Beta group can be found here: https://www.hubspot.com/products/campaign-reporting-beta

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @AlexMcCandless I have good news! HubSpot Campaign Reporting is now In Beta. Full details, FAQs and a sign-up form for the Beta group can be found here: https://www.hubspot.com/products/campaign-reporting-beta

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @Kauri I have good news! HubSpot Campaign Reporting is now In Beta. Full details, FAQs and a sign-up form for the Beta group can be found here: https://www.hubspot.com/products/campaign-reporting-beta

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @Gabrielle I have good news! HubSpot Campaign Reporting is now In Beta. Full details, FAQs and a sign-up form for the Beta group can be found here:https://www.hubspot.com/products/campaign-reporting-beta

shearn
Key Advisor

Great, I just signed up for the beta! Thanks, @roisinkirby

Hooper

We have several different products we offer on our website to different personas. We've built different landing pages and webpages (organized into campaigns). It would be nice on the analytics dashboard to be able to show visitor and web traffic information to pages by campaign or by URL.

For instance, how many visitors did we get this month to our small business pages? How many did we get to our membership pages? Right now you can only see total traffic which isn't as helpful to diagnos areas that are performing well or under performing.

Thanks! 

dcchkukcan

Yes, I agree. Similarly, I would like to see separate web sessions and CRM session data for each Hubspot account, and if possible, be able to have separate data for each designated landing page.

Wiebke
Contributor

I would like to be able to filter the campaign dashboard by different contact properties, mainly I am interested in showing in the dashboard all form fills that an asset (landing page) under the campaign generated with a Hubspot score over 100. The reason for this is that we set contacts to become MQL in salesforce when the Hubspot score passes 100. And then in addition if would be great to be able to filter this by custom properties as well. Then I could see all our Salesforce lead and contact statuses per campaign.

alyssacarter
Contributor

YES! I would love to see this!!!

tilly
HubSpot Product Team

StearnsMarketin

YES please DO THIS!!!! We want to be able to view campaigns as a dashboard AND have the ability to export the data.