HubSpot Ideas

laurenmarjorie

Call report list view with all items about call and recording

(posting on behalf of customer)

We (management) must be able to create a list of calls with all details including call length, outcome and directly listen to the call.

We can't manage the prospecting process without this functionality.

13 Replies
nataliewickham
Participant

We would like this ability as well -- to see a full call list that includes all reps' calls, the contact/company, outcome, and link. We used to used Salesloft and they had this functionality. 

jdugue
Participant

We also need to be able to filter on which calls had been recorded. I Europe, with GDPR we have to delete the records 6 months afther they have been recorded. This is currently impossible to do, and it is a very big problem for us from a Legal point of view

Artelogic

same thing here. it' difficult to manage and control the prospecting process with such circumstances.

spogue
Top Contributor

Another vote here for the reasons described. Currently, my workaround is to have a list populated with calls of a certain type or duration and you don't know if its recorded or not until you get to the contact record. 

Carlos0034

Need this feature as well.  Call review can be more time-consuming when we have to run through every single contact one at a time.

johnskrodenis
Participant

we want this feature as well

mfreiert
HubSpot Product Team

We're currently evaluating this enhancement and will update this issue with more information in the next couple months.

rmitchell1
Contributor

Upvote... need to be able to see recorded calls, in list, sortable by user.  Columns sortable, like call length, call type (outreach, discovery, closing, etc.).

mpatti

Will HubSpot be able to create a list of recordings so management can find them easily?  It's imperative we have it.  We may have to check with SalesForce to see if they offer this feature. 

Ina

Upvote!! Is a must-have for any sales prospecting tool. Same for the enterprise call transcripts. We need to be able to store/access all the transcription texts and ideally be able to search them by keywords.

SarahFinnegan
HubSpot Employee

Hi team! This would be a great feature for users, also a very helpful tool for coaching teams and a great resource for new hires joining a team!

pauldudley

This will be critical for me for using hubspot as our main prospecting tool. Core feature of salesloft that we use today for quick coaching. 

ianleaman
HubSpot Product Team

Hey Everyone, 

I'm the product manager for AI products at HubSpot. We have a closed beta of the list of calls as part of a wider product update we are working on. For now, access to the closed beta is restricted to HubSpot calling customers, with Enterprise, in the US or Canada. I can update this issue as we are able to expand access.

If you are eligible and would like to be included please shoot me an email at ileaman@hubspot.com.