HubSpot Ideas

diamondglobal

Call companies not associated to contacts directly

It would be great if we could call a "company" out of the CRM when we don't have an official "contact" there.  

49 Commentaires
George7
Membre

I agree with the idea and it will be nice to have it..

marie
Membre

great idea to call companies without creating contact

Ioanna
Membre

I find this idea a great tool to save time become more efficient and productive. Would be nice to be implemented soon

hroberts
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

@Emmanouil I recommend filing a separate post for that. Keeping each Idea submission as specific and unique as possible helps us better track interest and keep you all up to date on the status of each idea, as they often require different development work to accomplish 🙂

Cesar
Membre

I need to be able to call companies without a contact listed...  Has this feature been delivered?  I s my  only option to create a dummy contact as a workaround?

Statut mis à jour : Delivered
hroberts
Équipe de développement de HubSpot
MattF
Contributeur de premier rang

Excellent delivery! Thanks!!!

Emmanouil
Participant

thanks and really apreciated

Kanefire
Contributeur

OMG finally...

Laughed at the example Hubspot uses:

"But sometimes you want to get in touch with a company, not a contact. For example, a catering delivery service that arrives at a company with a lunch order needs to call the front desk to coordinate the delivery drop-off."

uh, yeah that's it... we are calling the reception to deliver catering. Lawdy, does Hubspot really think outbound sales just went away? smh