HubSpot Ideas

tmccoy

Call and meeting type set via workflow

In workflows, it would be great to have a way to populate/set the call and meeting type. Currently, since this type is not a regular property, there doesn't seem to be a way to set it.

When I submitted a support ticket on this, I was told: "since it's an Activity type property it can't be used in the 'Set Property Value' workflow action, which works for regular contact/deal/company/ticket type properties."

34 Replies
richardsk
Participant

Totally agree the Meeting properties from the Meeting tool are not contact properties therefore making workflow activities impossible.

Janehayes

This would be great to have! I would love to automate the setting of call types for a meeting that takes place based on what pipeline & stage the deal is in. We use meeting links to set it, but about half our meetings are set on the phone not using a link and the type never gets filled out. 

FRöttger

Highly relevant when the meeting types change with the development of the company and a bulk update with a workflow would be the most convenient solution!!

CSchulte5

We would also love to see this!

CSchulte5

We have needed this for some time!

RoccoSavage

Please make it happen!

LPaule7

this change would save me 50 clicks a day   Maybe more on really busy productive calling days   

VEmbrechts

We need this! 

Automating as much of the manual work (of sales people) as possible is the only sustainable way to get accurate reporting. Is there really no work around for this?

bzmont

We need this!

ESalvatierra

would love to see this. 

KTanjuakio6

PLEASE!

FourthBrain
Participant

Have been asking for this since 2017. So basic.

Osherrington

Really disappointing that this isnt available. We want to use meeting types and meeting outcomes as a driver for automation. 

e.g. If meeting type = demo, and meeting outcome = no-show, add to reschedule sequence.

We can actually achieved the above, but not being able to closely control the meeting types via workflows will lead to errors.

nkoch

Needed!

KHill15
Participant

would also love to see this

LCLaukkanen
Participant | Diamond Partner

We need this! No we can "Find" The info with workflows based on the meeting title, but we cannot use it in workflows. 

EmOh

Absolutely!! Upvote this x100 — it would save so much time keeping data clean when we just use our regular Outlook calendars to put certain meetings on the calendar. I love that the meeting types are pre-set if the client uses a meeting link, but sometimes we set the next meeting while we're on a call and it's easier to just pull up outlook. If I could set the meeting type based on what the meeting name contained through a workflow, that would be so incredibly useful!

Francesco

We would love to see this for meeting and call types and outcomes

jeremypatay
Contributor

Would make the life of our team easier.

Also a great way to set up automations to clean up the non qualified data.

ABeian
Participant

+1

We need automations capabilities around everything that HubSpot allows us to log.

Otherwise it ends up being a manual work only, which leaves a lot of room for error!