HubSpot Ideas

CAdams4

Call & Meeting Type Flexibility

In my organization we are actively using the call and meeting functionality for different purposes. Calls are primarily tasks that people do where they pick up the phone and dial someone. We want to track these and treat these differently from a scheduled meeting on the calendar with a customer. In those cases we want to log those as a meeting. The unfortunate part is Hubspot doesn't allow customization to a call or meeting type to be different from each other. 

I have three requests on this topic. 1) Hubspot to create different call and meeting types that are different from each other. 2) I also want to be able to create unique outcomes for calls and meetings. As of now I can control call outcomes but not meeting outcomes. 3) I would also like to be able to make this a required field to fill out. 

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 9.15.45 AM.png

4 Replies
SLoo
HubSpot Employee

Hi team, 

This flexibility is a great idea for enhancement for customers who are looking to enroll call and meeting types as separate properties within the workflow.

Appreciate your consideration on this!

inigolekunberri
Participant | Diamond Partner

+1

SIbarra9

A sales team would greatly benefit from having distinct customization options for Call and Meeting Dispositions, along with Call & Meeting Types. At the moment, these categories are grouped together, which may not be the most effective approach. While I can't speak for everyone, from my perspective, having an extensive dropdown menu to sift through is not exactly intuitive or user-friendly. I strongly urge the HubSpot team to consider this, as even though it might seem minor, it does have a tangible impact on the quality of reporting for roles such as SDRs, BDRs, and Account Executives, among others within the organization.

KFogarty
Participant | Elite Partner

+1