HubSpot Ideas

MLy1

Call Recording for specific users

It would be great to have further customization capabilities for the call recording feature to specify for a particular team or user.

14 Kommentare
cimar007
Teilnehmer/-in

The call recordings should be restricted. We do not want all the users to be listening to calls.

Please hubspot add this feature.

HAxling
Mitglied

We would also like a feature to restrict who can listen to the call recordings within the system at a later date.

JCamson
Mitglied

This is critical for us. We need to be able to restrict people from listening to other team member calls. 

lee_evans
Mitglied

This is critical for us and we are going to have to disable the feature until more control is available. 

SGeorge73
Teilnehmer/-in

This is a critical feature without which Calling is basically useless tos us.

SOwen
Teilnehmer/-in

Due to the number of states and countries with various regulations around monitoring and recording, we have shut off the recording feature.

We really only want to use the recording and analysis feature for role playing - it would be a great learning tool for us with that use case. If anyone knows a workaround, please let me know.

In the meantime, it would be great to have some granularity on the security level of recording considering that the links can be listened to by anyone. It makes our cyber security people unhappy. 

Kabir9
Teilnehmer/-in

I totally agree with you on this. Adding the option to customize call recording for specific users or teams would be super convenient. Not to mention, it'd give us more control and enhance security. Speaking of which, I've been on the hunt for a solid call recording solution myself, especially for work-related tasks. Recently, I started using MightyCall, and it's made tracking all the necessary calls a breeze! They make call recording super easy and offer a wide range of functions. What's even better is that they're constantly updating and expanding their features, which is incredibly convenient.

ChrisDellen
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner

Yes, please!!

Gtrain
Mitglied

Add my vote to this idea! Call recording access should not be available to all users. This should be managed through permission sets or users. 

PKrupa
Teilnehmer/-in

+1 This is really imprtant for us.

EBhatti
Mitglied

Added my vote, the call functionality needs to be able to limit who can view and also exclude internal calls 

nws-sunny
Mitglied

It's a CRIMINAL OFFENSE in some states for you to record calls with all parties notified. Makes for a terrible cold call to tell prospects they're on a recorded line lol. Please allow functionality on the Organizational level to throttle which specific users automatically record calls when using the HubSpot dialer. 

AndreaMolinaro
Teilnehmer/-in

This is huge! And why is voicemail only available if call recording is on? That should be available for anyone with a HubSpot phone number.

JClark22
Mitglied

The call recordings should be restricted. We do not want all the users to be listening to calls.