HubSpot Ideas

adamgray926

Call Logging/Recording Mobile App

There are a few othe CRM's whose mobile applications will allow you to call through the mobile app and it records the call and gives you the option to log the call outcome and notes after you hang up. This would be a great feature to have available as a field rep I am not always able to call through my browser to save the audio into Hubspot. Also to be able to log incoming calls through the cell phone app based on recognized phone numbers for a given company or contact. 

37 Commentaires
blacksheep
Membre

My clients are asking for the ability for the HS mobile app to record outbound calls. 

TY for considering this! 

yoyoyo
Membre

The post call logging feature for Android phones is hands down one of the most well-used features by regular users of HubSpot.

Can that same functionality be made available for iOS?

Rbanga
HubSpot Employee

Posting on behalf of a customer: 

The customer was looking for a feature on the ios app, where they can log calls to HubSpot after making calls from the phone's default calling app. A similar feature exists for the android app, where a pop-up appears after they finish the call (attached a screenshot from the android app). 

1.png

CallSync
Membre
Hi all - Dave here from CallSync 👋

We have actually built a solution to these challenges but for a different CRM and are looking at potentially integrating it with Hubspot.

Our solution:
  • Lets you make calls with one-click from the CRM app
  • Uses the actual cell network (not using VoIP over mobile data which leads to horrible call quality)
  • Calls are automatically logged to the CRM for you with timestamps, recording, etc.
  • We can show whatever number you want for Caller ID so that return calls can be routed however you want
Before building the integration, I wanted to chat directly with a few Hubspot users that would value this solution to make sure we nail it for your specific situation and have some people to collaborate on testing with when we're ready to roll it out.

If you can spare 15 minutes, I'd love to hop on a call to learn more about what you do and how you do it.

Thanks!
RealKeyCEO
Membre

Yes, please!!!!
I want my number to showup so they can respond and text back, but also record for improvement and review.

ZMurillo
Participant

This will be very very helpfull.

CWardle
Participant

Would be very hand feature for in-app calling and logging even if recording isn't possible. Save sales reps taking their computer and a mobile around to log the calls that they use the computer to then send the call to their mobiles anyway. 

Statut mis à jour : Being Reviewed
jennysowyrda
Gestionnaire de communauté

Hi everyone, 

I am updating this idea on behalf of  @AAlvarez, the Product Manager for HubSpot's Mobile Sales team. 

Thank you all so much for taking the time to submit, upvote and comment on this idea. I wanted to update you all that the Mobile Sales team is actively working on bringing back the ability to make calls through HubSpot Calling service from the HubSpot mobile app, both for iOS and Android. This will enable you to choose your preferred calling method, either through your phone provider (as currently) or through HubSpot Calling (VoIP). If the latter is selected, calls from mobile will now be recorded (when enabled) as well as having the option to select a pre-registered outbound calling number. We’re also planning to enhance the in-call and post-call logging experience too.  

Thanks for your patience on this and hope this new feature will contribute to enhancing your calling experience with HubSpot when away from your desk! 

viorels
Participant

@jennysowyrda When this functionality will become available?

ShayKhosrow1
Membre

Hey - do you have a timeline on when this will be rolled out?! Keen to get this 

SWilhite
Membre
  • Any update on this? Our whole team of 20 users are desperate for this!!! 
SWilhite
Membre

I see that Android users can do this, but our iPhone users can not?

Statut mis à jour : In Beta
AAlvarez
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi all, Alberto here.....As the PM for Mobile Sales related products I will like to give you all a quick update on this thread. The team has been working hard to bring back HubSpot Calling to the HS mobile app. I am now happy to announce that since this week we have started a private beta rollout for this feature for iOS customers. All going well we are planning to move to a public beta release in the next upcoming weeks. Android is coming next very very soon. If you want to be part of the public beta rollout please contact your HubSpot CSM to request so. 

Thanks very much for all your patience. We are working very hard to accommodate all your requests. 

Please don't hesitate to keep on engaging with our community and submitting your feedback. We thank you for your time on this. 

Thanks

Alberto. 

BWeiss
Membre

@AAlvarez how do we get access to the beta?

Peanut
Membre

Really looking forward to this improvement on Android - please include me in the Beta testing if possible. 

AAlvarez

Hi all, 

A quick update from the Product team on this feature. We are currently slowly rolling out the new calling flow including HubSpot Calling service in Beta and we are planning to be fully live, all going well, in the following weeks for both iOS and Android. If on the meantime you want to join the beta program please contact your HubSpot CSM to request so. 

Thanks

Alberto. 

Statut mis à jour : Delivered
AAlvarez

Hi all, 

I am very happy to announce that HubSpot calling has now being rolled out to all Sales Hub or Service Hub users with a paid seat. You can now leverage your HubSpot investment by making use of calling minutes from mobile to call any of the supported 50 countries. You can also mask your number when calling and use any registered outgoing number (mobile or landline) as well as your HubSpot number. Calling through HubSpot calling service will also enable you to record calls from the mobile phone and review them later by replaying it through Conversation Intelligence tool on mobile (Menu --> Recorded Calls) or web.

For more detailed info on all available features please don't hesitate to have a read to our knowledge base article on Making calls from the HubSpot mobile app.

We will be rolling more features in the upcoming weeks so stay tuned on what's next. 

Thanks for your patience and support. 

Regards,

Alberto.