HubSpot Ideas

Nickabr

Calibri Font - add option to email sequences & marketing emails (without coding)

Hi Hubspot,

When can we see the most popular font - 'Calibri' included in emails sequences and Marketing Emails (without needing to code)?

Seems like a fair request. Please confirm a timeline?

52 Replies
davetessaro

I would like to use calibri in my hubspot designs, as this is in my company's brand identity.

DavinaS

Yes we are patiently waiting for Calibri also as this is our Brand Guidelines. 

CDavey

Same here - this is the font we use for emails, so would be very handy for us to have.

TRaleigh

Can't believe this isn't a standard font. Quite disappointing. 

beckyhopkins
Participant

Can we get a timeline on adding this, it's an extremely popular font for many companies.   Additionally, can the font list in general be increased?

LoraBergeron
Contributor

We need this too.  Why isn't anyone helping with this request?  Seems extremely easy to offer.

NDetandt

I also would like Calibri font in the HubSpot email templates. It is the default for Outlook and I would like to match coorespondence. Is there any update on when Calibri can be added or how to add it ourselves? 

Maarten1989
Member | Diamond Partner

Please add more fonts to HubSpot for direct mail, marketing emails etc. Currently there are only 7 available and definitely not sufficient. Please expand and update. Thanks

SGhaidan

This would be an incredible help for our email - when is it likely that this will be possible? Calibri specifically

Calibri

Please add Calibri Font to Sales Templates!

I also would like Calibri font in the HubSpot email templates. It is the default for Outlook and I would like to match coorespondence. Is there any update on when Calibri can be added or how to add it ourselves? 

SCaus

To support all my fellow sales and maketeers that would like to make an email look like was sent from Outlook, We Need the Calibri font! 

There might be royalties to be paid to Microsoft but hey, HubSpot is not exactly a cheap option when it coms down to CRMs. 

Small incentives like this would be much appreciated by the fans... together with as a prompt and useful reply to this topic.

Thank you support team!

wilkm
Participant

Any update on this?

JHurst2

Hubspot Team:  Having Calibri available is an absolute need for most companies.   Our emails look SO spammy without it.   Please do what it takes to change this.   It is almost enough (and will be soon) enough to change systems - because the main point of Hubspot is an email marketing manager.  Just piling on to see if this helps!

Calibri

Exactly. I've stopped using Sequences because of this. Now send e-mails via Outlook again 😞

Nickabr
Participant

This is crazy, we requested this nearly 1 1/2 years ago. Sequenced emails look spam and automated as a result of the different font. 

Please reply Hubspot.

JHurst2

Hubspot Team:   I am glad I stimulated a little chatter on this!   I wanted to let the UI and Email team know that this issue MUCH more important that is might seem on the surface.   And if not taken care of, it will hurt the community and also Hubspot.  Let me shed a little more light on why this might be useful to prioritize:

1.)  Now that the use of automated email systems like Hubspot are commonplace, recipients can easily spot these type of emails since the fonts don't match in the header and the body and the signature.   They dismiss the message or give it much less significance.

2.) As computer systems and AI get better, emails with mismatched fonts will be graded lower because - well most are spam.   Eventually they will be sorted to junk.

3.) The serious B2B user - the long term recession proof customer of Hubspot uses the Outlook client and 365 has massive deployment.   The Hubspot plug-in for 365 is buggy (crashed search in our deployment multiple times).   So we need to use the web-based email client internal to Hubspot.    And the default font of Outlook is Calibri.  

4.) I would gladly pay MSFT for a Calibri royalty fee to enable my business emails to look like - business emails!

5.) It's just embarassing.  Like really embarrasing.  Like we may as well just use Comic Sans embarassing 🙂 

Anyway, we develop software and I know not just a flip of a switch.  However, it is a relatively simple deployment for the amount of value it provides to the community, and all the hooks are already built in to support different fonts.    Hope this helps clarify the need and shows the reason we would appreciate this.  

wilkm
Participant

Wish I could like the comment above!

Nickabr
Participant

Likewise wilkm, well summarized JHurst2. Surely this needs to be prioritized.

NDetandt
The emails look horrible because the HubSpot template font does not match our email signature font. It looks very unprofessional. Can we either pay for a license to use the font or add more font's that match Outlook and other mail carriers?
Nickabr
Participant

Calling out to the entire Hubspot community to review this request and add your support by way of a comment as weight in numbers can hopefully bring the spotlight to this request and have them action.