HubSpot Ideas

Kaleudia

Calculate days between dates for reports

It would be good to be able to calculate days between two dates, for example "Days between a lead became MQL until it became a Client", and so with all date fields.

Mises à jour HubSpot
Statut mis à jour : Delivered
November 30, 2020 10:57 AM

Hi all! Jeff from the HubSpot CRM product team here.

We've released a "time between" calculated property type, which makes it possible to calculate the duration between two existing properties. It's now live for all hubs with access to calculated properties, so I'm marketing this as "delivered".

Reading through the comments, there is a lot of interest in being able to calculate the time between the date stored in a property and today's date and time (for tracking time in current stage, or time as a customer, etc.) If you are interested in that functionality, please upvote this community post, and leave a comment with your use case as well.

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback!

jeff

Statut mis à jour : In Planning
April 13, 2020 01:36 PM

48 Commentaires
DanBrookes
Membre

This feature would be great as I want to be able to report on the average time it takes for an MQL to become a customer.

CSLeader
Membre

I am trying to calculate the # days between two date fields at the moment - very frustrating is doesn't have basic functionality like this. Does anyone know when it will be available since it's currently "in progress"?

natedame
Participant

Oh my gosh, very much need this!!

Statut mis à jour : Delivered
jeffvincent
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi all! Jeff from the HubSpot CRM product team here.

We've released a "time between" calculated property type, which makes it possible to calculate the duration between two existing properties. It's now live for all hubs with access to calculated properties, so I'm marketing this as "delivered".

Reading through the comments, there is a lot of interest in being able to calculate the time between the date stored in a property and today's date and time (for tracking time in current stage, or time as a customer, etc.) If you are interested in that functionality, please upvote this community post, and leave a comment with your use case as well.

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback!

jeff

Kaleudia
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Woooohooo!

Thank you very much @jeffvincent  👏

I'm already using it! 👌

Captura de Pantalla 2020-12-01 a la(s) 10.39.11.png

natedame
Participant

Awesome, giving this a try right now!!

ben-duchy
Contributeur de premier rang

A really good tool to show how long has elapsed ebtween 2 dates, but I am unable to pull in the calculated number into a custom web module! Instead of showing "6 months" time difference as shown in the custom object report, the web module shows a load of random numbers!

More in-depth documentation regarding "custom objects" > "web modules" would be useful.

KeatonB
Membre

Upvote. I need to calculate the avg time it takes between the contact create date to the appointment date, and the appointment date to the closed date.