HubSpot Ideas

virginiam

Calculate and Report on the Time between Two Properties

I would like to create a custom report where i can see how much time my contacts spend in each stage of their Contact Lifecycle. I am looking for something much like the "time in deal stage" available for deals.

I know that hubspot has the "became a lead date", "became an opportunity", "became a customer date" properties, but I can't seem to get any good report using these.

181 Comentarios
brittanyCP1
Colaborador

I cannot believe this isn't available with Hubspot! It should be done ASAP.

slepoidevin
Colaborador

@brittanyCP1 it's available now 🙂 

Create a new "Calculation" type field, and then change "Count" to "Time Between" from the dropdown on the next panel. Not super intuitive, took me awhile to find it.

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 3.22.56 PM.png

Msyvrais
Asesor destacado

@JoeMayallI went to upvote but that specifically speaks to deals I think?

The majority of this thread wasnts it at the lead levels subscriber to lead lead to MQL MQL to SQL etc. Currently trying suggested screen shot above - what doesn't work is what if that contact never hit subscriber? or jumped lead to MQL from subscriber - it wont calculate with current suggestion.

slepoidevin
Colaborador

@JoeMayall if they're skipping steps you may have to set up a workflow that stamps the date of the skipped step? 

xjessiec
Participante

I hope the feature to monitor time spend in each stage will available soon as this is very much needed to monitor and track the performace of our ticket team. 

HubSpotMaster
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

The feature needs to eliminate the need to "go through each stage sequentially"

Msyvrais
Asesor destacado

@HubSpotMastertell me about it.. there isnt even a valid workaround that makes sense for this and conversion funnels are basically useless

rwolupo
Colaborador líder

need that too

shiri
Participante

Can I get access to the beta?

miikkaj
Participante

Being able to make a report based on "Ticket time spent in each ticket status" (quite like "Deal time spent in each stage") would really be needed.

NicoleSengers
Guía | Partner nivel Elite

@jeffvincent how do we get added to the Beta for Time in stage?

Layal
Participante

Is there an update on this?

KeithBaker
Miembro

So has anyone been able to simply create a report that shows the time spent between each lifecycle stage??? (just like the deal stage average time spent in each stage)

Msyvrais
Asesor destacado

@KeithBaker  I have created something in the place of for now yes. 

Steps: 

You need to create a calculation property for each stage transition selecting time between as your property type and the appropriate drop down options

Msyvrais_0-1638971991640.png

build your report to show these filters

Msyvrais_1-1638972201430.png

Msyvrais_2-1638972220267.png

Msyvrais_3-1638972252589.png

Your dashboard should look like this ( You will need one for each stage change....)  

Msyvrais_4-1638972294747.png

KeithBaker
Miembro

@Msyvrais Thanks for this. Only problem is that with a limit of 5 user calculated fields available on the professional subscription I cant actually create the report.

Come on HubSpot, how can you expect users to manage the throughput of contact lifecycle stages without creating the above calculated fields (just like you have done for Deals)..... 

comoglu1
Miembro

This feature will be very useful. Please put it on your agenda. Thanks in advance

jmorelos
Miembro

We need to be able to export the time between stages! We use the time between stages to compensate our collaborators. We just need the time between stages report, or being able to export to Excel each Deal with a column for the date/time of each stage so we can calculate the time.

feedback
Miembro

So.. it's been 2 years. Doesn't look like this is happening.

JRocchietti
Miembro

How is this not done yet? Have users found a soluton? The workflow thing is not gona work for me. 

Hildegaard
Colaborador

Please populate a today's date automatically