Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

CSS editing for Knowledge Base

Need the ability to fully customise the appearance of the Knowledge Base by editing the CSS.

Also it would be great to have an option to install a theme (either off-the-shelf from HubSpot partners, or custom-designed).

HubSpot updates
7 Comentarios
MaApruveFintech
Asesor destacado

We are looking for just even a simple way to add a "Submit a Request" button in the header, but we have no way to implement it.

zefazef
Asesor destacado

Hi, i've the same need as @MaApruveFintech ! 

Mini
Occasional Contributor

This is a must! Upvoted!

DanaEpp
Occasional Contributor

I'd rather that this follow the "Design Tool" methodology, and use the built in templating HubSpot already offers for the rest of the system. This ways themes can be extended, CSS matched, and efforts lessened.

The request itself is definitely a nice ask. Any way we can get it, we need to be able to modify stuff. I hate that we have a serif font for the main text, when we use a sans serif (Roboto) font everywhere else on our site.

phylu
Asesor destacado

Especially having a Serif Font as main font does make the page look really strange.

cpalenshus
Asesor destacado

I can't believe we even need to request this!?!

Why is this done differently than email and page customization?

joce_
Asesor destacado

I noticed that the available options when an image is added to a KB article is either "Options" or "Replace". There's no clear way to remove an image at the moment, unlike with videos. Would be great if we could also edit the source code of KB articles like blog posts and landing pages!