HubSpot Ideas

dlozano

CSAT score on Dashboard

Hello, 

As far as I know, there is no way to show the CSAT survey scores as a report in a dashboard, only nps.

This is a must for us, since we send a monthly service report to our managers and this score gets excluded, which is extremely important for us (Even more than NPS).

Please consider it for a future update.

8 Comentários
vhorsen
Participante

As an option, until this is available, we use the workflows to record a numerical value for their rating in a custom field. So negative is 0, Neutral is 1, and Positive is 2. Then we have a report that pulls based on the custom field and displays the average on a dashboard. Not perfect and only allows 1 response to be recorded, but might help you @dlozano.

CSoriano
Participante

Individual and Team CSAT scores are critical to our operations. We need a report that would appear on the dashboard with the following information:

1. Agent name

2. Survey Count

3. CSAT Score (Satisfied over total surveys)

Crawfish
Membro

I am very surprised that HubSpot doesn't calculate an actual CSAT score. CSAT is an industry-standard and, as far as I know, should be represented as a percentage. It's crucial that this is calculated within hubspot, otherwise it means exporting the data out and doing our own calculations and analysis.

ChandlerBolt
Membro

Great idea! This would be extremely helpful. 

ryanruud
Participante | Parceiro Platinum

If you look on the analyze tab of the survey, you will see the CSAT Score calculated. What I don't see is a way to pull that report to a dashboard or break it down. at all. You are able to monitor the over CSAT score over time on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly basis on a per survey basis. 

AlessioSc
Membro

please hubspot, this is very important, it's basic for service

BWarren
Membro

Our organization needs this feature, Hubspot!

SRoldan94
HubSpot Employee
I was with a customer that found an alternative and wanted to shared here  https://knowledge.hubspot.com/customer-feedback/how-do-i-analyze-my-customer-feedback , go to feedback surveys - Analytics, took each of those reports and saved them to the dashboard.