HubSpot Ideas

jstahl

CRM Deal Import - automatically associate products

Products is new - but data entry for products takes a lot of time - especially when we have excel lists of partners who purchased X products during Y month. With the products feature, the CRM will now automatically calculate the value of the products, instead of having to compare them with a price list.

Please add the ability to associate products with a deal in a CRM deal import.

Of course, I would expect deal imports to attach companies/contacts before this idea would be developed. 

23 Commentaires
gil1001
Contributeur de premier rang

I would like to see a way to import the relevant products to deals.

We've created products so those will be used going forward, but we need to update existing deals with these products and it would have been way easier to do it on a spreadsheet and then import @hroberts

Statut mis à jour : In Planning
hroberts
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

jrwthetreegroup
Participant | Partenaire solutions

I agree

NF
Participant

Need this option too

MamaRussia
Membre

Make it happen. This seems like it should have been updated last year...

Hayato
Membre

Calling for this option. Please share the timeline if there is.

Carly_Farlow
Contributeur

Yes, this would be an amazing feature to have for switching historical deals from a custom property of Product to using this awesome new Products tool.

vagarwal
Membre

Still waiting @hroberts for import the relevant products to existing deals. Please have a look and let us know if its possible. Will be really useful 🙂

Statut mis à jour : Idea Submitted
hroberts

Hi all - I'm going to set this back to Idea Submitted. Our CRM team did build and release the ability to associate objects upon import, but unfortunately, Products were not included as part of that. I'll continue to advocate for this and update here when there is news!

vagarwal
Membre

Thanks @hroberts

MissTipsi

Definitely need the ability to associate products to deals during import, surely must be a basic requirement for most migrations. Major headache otherwise having to add them afterwards.

rwong
HubSpot Employee

Upvoting this on behalf of a customer!

They're excited to use more reporting in 2020, and had wanted to associate existing deals with existing products in their portal. I do know that it's possible to associate deals and products using APIs (Line Items API https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/line-items/line-items-overview). However, it'll be real sweet if it's possible to associate them through imports, workflows or using the "bulk edit" option on the Deals homepage. 

MobileDoorman
Participant

Yes would love for this to be prioritized. Without this option, we are unable to use the Products feature (as we will need to update 2k+ Deal cards with associated products)

dgil89
Membre

I would love to see this as a HubSpot feature on an upcoming release, it would save me a lot of time

MissTipsi

How has this not been fixed? It is a major gap for any migration and even more so now that:

i) there are new ACV, TCV, MRR properties calculated automatically for deals based off the associated products

ii) the new reporting enables seeing evolution of total pipeline value (which is derived from individua deal value which  is derived from the associated products)

oskarc
Membre

OMG we need that so badly, the Support guys say it's not even in your roadmap, while it's killing us 😪 😬 To give you another example on top of what others said: I am about to manually update 200+ deals, I am importing every single property from contact, company and deal objects, saving a ton of hours... just to spend it on clicking 'add product' 200+*3 times 😄 

ericksuvalsky
Membre

I have the same problem. I recentley upgraded to the sales and marketing pro and wanted to update historical data. I was able to bulk associate deals to contacts but since we're offering an annual subscription it makes a difference to be able to associate the products to the deals vs only associate the annual revenue per deal. I will have to manually update ~500 deals in order to have the proper revenue data in hubspot.

Statut mis à jour : Being Reviewed
ethankopit

Hey folks - the team is reviewing this. We could do a lot more on the import/export front and we're diggig in. We'll update this thread as we get closer.

anders_grove
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Elite

Need it! +1

SSoheili
Membre

Bumping this idea! Would save lots of time for the team and also leave less room for error that usually comes with mass manual entry.