HubSpot Ideas

fsta

CRM Deal Import - Automatically Associate with Contacts

We need the ability to automatically associate deals with contacts/companies during the import process.

We have thousands of deals that have been completed for the current year.  Our service is provided on an annual basis.  We need the ability to create new deals that incorporate some properties from our completed deals in the prior year.  It appears this is easy, as we can export our completed deals, make the necessary changes in Excel, and them re-import into HubSpot.

However, there is not currently the ability to automatically associate the imported deals with their contacts/companies.  Doing this manually in not a viable option due to the high number of deals.  

74 Comentarios
Prague_Bill
Miembro

uh, I think it's resolved with my comment if you have someone who can do some easy Python API programming.

MikhailK
Colaborador | Partner nivel Diamond

Hi! Tha's a very important thing, particularly as we've started pitching Hubspot to ecommerce clients

Thanks

Evans4316
Colaborador

So this is over a year old and no action yet.  Any update?  It really shouldn't be that difficult.  This seems pretty basic.

I shouldn't have to bug my programmer each time I want to upload deals and associate them with a contact.

Thanks!

levanooo
Miembro

Is there an update on this? This is a pretty old request and has been in "planning" for a while.

Dylan
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hi all,

Thank you very much for your patience on this issue. But, I'm excited to let you all know that the ability to associate objects on import is currently in a private beta. If you are interested in participating, please fill out this form to gain access to the beta and we will be in contact if our beta product is a good fit for you. Please provide as much detail as possible. 

Thank you! 

Evans4316
Colaborador

I have filled out the form and am really looking forward to having this capability!!  It's huge when you have 100-200 different deals to important. 

Thanks! 

specksie
Colaborador

we also need this feature. thanks.

Estado actualizado a: In Beta
jsg121

HubHero
Participante

Good to see that this feature is in beta, our organization is really hurting because we don't have the ability to import associations.  If it is possible, sign me up for the beta.  I want to help this feature release ASAP.

Dylan
sockclub_custom
Participante

We would love to beta test this!!! Please let us!!

Evans4316
Colaborador

This is now in Beta.  There is another similar post that has the information on how to get signed onto the Beta.

Estado actualizado a: Delivered
jsg121

As of the end of 2018, this is live in all portals! Thanks to everyone for the feedback.

nateangell
Colaborador

We really need to automatically associate new contacts with deals that are related to the company their email domain matches.