CES Survey should not send if bumped out of Closed

We ran a test where we emailed our support email which automatically creates a ticket. We then "Closed" the ticket at 2:35PM PDT. After, we had the tester email into the same thread at 2:36PM PDT which automatically bumped the ticket out of "Closed" into "Waiting on us" where it stayed.

However the survey, which is set to a 1-hour delay, still sent at 3:35PM PDT.

This feels as though it's a bug/oversight. The survey should not send out unless it's still "Closed" after the set wait time.

3 Replies
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @DA-Bryan,

Thank you for your feedback.  With the way customer support surveys are programmed, there isn't a secondary step between when the ticket is closed and when the survey is sent to evaluate whether the ticket's status is still Closed.  

I agree that adding a secondary step here would bring nuance to the support survey process.  If you'd like, I am happy to move this suggestion over to our Ideas Forum so other customers and our product team can interact with it there.  

DA-Bryan
Occasional Contributor

Sure that would be great. I saw the Ideas section a little after I submitted, but didn't see a way to delete/move. Sorry still learning all of this.

HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @DA-Bryan,

No apologies necessary!  I'll move this over right now.  Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!