HubSpot Ideas

DavidMFT

CC in Sequences

Hi, we get a lot of overseas enquiries, the process to enrol an overseas student is quite complex & labour intensive. We get many many enquiries, the conversion rate is very low. The first email is a response to their enquiry.  

I have setup a sequence, the

1st is the email with all the details, the

2nd in the sequence is a follow up a week later, the

3rd is another follow up & the

4th is a final one saying I've sent u a few emails with no reply, so thank you & a link to our website. 

I want to CC another colleague in the sequence who will manage the enrolment if it happens. I am now forced to forward the email to them so they can make contact with with the prospective customer as I cannot CC them in the sequence.  Often there is no reply, I send a follow up & often there is no reply. I have found myself getting bogged down with setting up numerous contacts with no result, so.....  Hope this helps?

HubSpot Updates
February 28, 2021 08:55 AM

Hi Commmunity! An update here from the product team:

We are currently undergoing some major changes to the infrastructure of sequences to allow for a number of improvements, including the ability to enroll multiple contacts in sequences (CC, BCC, and TO:). Although we still plan to prioritize this work, it may still be several months before this functionality is available in beta. Thank you for your patience and participation in this thread, we are working hard to bring news of updates for you all as soon as we can!

Best,

Glen

Being Reviewed
April 06, 2020 10:21 AM

Hi Community!

Our team is currently reviewing the ability to CC (or include multiple contacts in the "To" field when enrolling contacts into a sequence.

In review, we access the problem and potential ways a solution would work in HubSpot, both in terms of user experience, and technical feasibility. If anyone would like to be more involved in our discovery reaseach and/or beta testing. You can fill out this form: https://forms.gle/JLh6BEhe2ygd7FJp7

I will update the status of this idea post as we learn more!

Best,

Glen

210 Replies
MrBean
Top Contributor

Even if this was supported for only tasks (Manual Emails), would be a huge help to AEs and AMs in helping them organize follow ups. 

Plus what's strange here is that I was the reciever of a group sequence with automated emails from a hubspot sales rep. . . 

ABaliatico

That is very strange @MrBean - I was in the past as well

KBrunstetter
Participant

The inability to keep someone CC'ed, as well as have a followup sequence direct off a customer's reply, has been detrimental since switching over to HubSpot this year.

PHix
Participant

Anyone dealing with B2B sales needs to have this feature. It's rare for us to be emailing a single contact at a company. 

PStewart2

upvote

SJBailie
Participant

Wow. This is function taking far too long to implement. 

Metrobi

It's June 2023 and this is still being reviewed. Wow!

HaraCampanholo

YES! we need 2

GWebb6
Contributor

Big upvote from us here too - not just to be able to handoff internally but also because it is frequently the case that multiple contacts from within the same business need to be included in our outreach sequences, rather than each receiving a separate email. @glencornell I raised a ticket with HS Support and they suggested tagging you in this message to see if is there any update on this? Many thanks!

Shuler
Participant

Very interested in this feature!

EOBrien2

upvote!

HaraCampanholo

Up

Since 2021

JBG

Up vote !

Whathcock
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

HI @DavidMFT ,

It looks like, at this time, it isn't possible to CC: someone on a sequence email.  The idea has been submitted to the Ideas Forum ,  and I suggest you give it an upvote and comment your specific use case to help HubSpot prioritize building this feature out. 

signature.png

AXheladini

upvote 

SPollock

Is this still active or a possibility?  There's a linked form but it's no longer active.

HaraCampanholo

UP

ALando

Since 2021... Any idea when will this feature be available?

NPhanor

Up-voting!

Also in desperate need for this feature. Helps with collaboration and tag teaming targeting customers with a partner.  

Any updates on this feature?

HaraCampanholo

UPvote