HubSpot Ideas

DavidMFT

CC in Sequences

Hi, we get a lot of overseas enquiries, the process to enrol an overseas student is quite complex & labour intensive. We get many many enquiries, the conversion rate is very low. The first email is a response to their enquiry.  

I have setup a sequence, the

1st is the email with all the details, the

2nd in the sequence is a follow up a week later, the

3rd is another follow up & the

4th is a final one saying I've sent u a few emails with no reply, so thank you & a link to our website. 

I want to CC another colleague in the sequence who will manage the enrolment if it happens. I am now forced to forward the email to them so they can make contact with with the prospective customer as I cannot CC them in the sequence.  Often there is no reply, I send a follow up & often there is no reply. I have found myself getting bogged down with setting up numerous contacts with no result, so.....  Hope this helps?

210 Kommentare
angaritangarita
Mitglied

This hasn't been enabled!

DEbert
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Here is my Upvote to this feature. It is really hard right now to work in a team with Sequences. 

Ariane_CJ
Mitglied

UPVOTE! 

Is it now possible to add people in CC? Maybe I've missed this information.

Thanks ! 

DEbert
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

@Ariane_CJ I have checked back with the Support, but unfortunately, the feature is still "being reviewed"... Since the so-called Update is almost 2 years old, I doubt that this topic is still being reviewed. 

cserrano8
Mitglied

Commenting to give this priority! 

cserrano8
Mitglied

Upvote

ABaliatico
Mitglied

upvote please

TWinchester
Mitglied

Upvote, this would be very helpful. Many of the clients I support have multiple team members on threads, so the ability to set up a sequence that goes to CC inboxes would be amazing. 

STuron
Mitglied

Has there been any update since 2021 by hubspot Glen on the CC in sequences query?

It's 2023, did it happen or planned to go ahead when we all have neurolinks?

Thanks,

PBreiner
Mitglied

Could not agree more. This functionality would increase Hubspot's value to our team!

Jdemonasterio
Mitglied

It's been 6 years already... I'm truly disappointed by the lack of prioritization for this feature. 

danbanon
Teilnehmer/-in

Hello, 

I'd love to know if this is still being worked on? 

Having this feature embedded in the system would be truly amazing and solve a huge pain point for me. 

I'd love to contribute to any feedback loop, user interview or whatever you need to better explain my use case. 

Thanks, 

Dan

BMcGettrick
Mitglied

These posts are from 2-4 years ago, HubSpot needs to make this a priority. I speak with multiple leads who need to both be on follow up email sequences that I send out. I've having to enroll them seperately and it looks out of touch with the prospective client if we don't even have the capacity to CC or include multiple contacts. Please address this. 

Irivero
Mitglied
This is also something our team desperately needs

SawyerDM1
Mitglied

It's surprising that such a key feature has had little to no response from HubSpot's support team. When can we expect an update?

KButt
Mitglied

@glencornell 

Glencornell
<u+200e>Feb 28, 2021 11:55 AM 
Hi Commmunity! An update here from the product team:

We are currently undergoing some major changes to the infrastructure of sequences to allow for a number of improvements, including the ability to enroll multiple contacts in sequences (CC, BCC, and TO:). Although we still plan to prioritize this work, it may still be several months before this functionality is available in beta. Thank you for your patience and participation in this thread, we are working hard to bring news of updates for you all as soon as we can!

Best,

Glen

This was exactly 24 months ago.  Any updates? 

SawyerDM1
Mitglied

@glencornell I'd also love to get an update! Is this at all still under  beta development?

Curious if we need to be looking for another provider that allow enrollment of multiple users into a sequence.

KRosen5
Teilnehmer/-in

Upvote - Use case: I am using a sequence to reschedule a demo no show and I am sending the prospect the Account Executive's (AE) HubSpot Calendar. I want/need to keep the AE in the loop so they can tell me when the prospect has rescheduled. Please provide me with a solution. Thank you

sepperson
Mitglied

@glencornell -- This is still a massive pain point. No update in 2 years? 

Sean_Baker
Mitglied

This would be huge. We frequently use sequences to follow up with contacts from trade shows, and there are often multiple people from the same company that stop by our booth together, so being able to follow up with all of them in one thread just makes sense. Sending individual emails to each person when they're all close colleagues kind of gives away the fact that it's at least somewhat automated and impersonal.

Shocked this isn't possible and even more so that this thread and the feature's status haven't been updated in so long.