HubSpot Ideas

DavidMFT

CC in Sequences

Hi, we get a lot of overseas enquiries, the process to enrol an overseas student is quite complex & labour intensive. We get many many enquiries, the conversion rate is very low. The first email is a response to their enquiry.  

I have setup a sequence, the

1st is the email with all the details, the

2nd in the sequence is a follow up a week later, the

3rd is another follow up & the

4th is a final one saying I've sent u a few emails with no reply, so thank you & a link to our website. 

I want to CC another colleague in the sequence who will manage the enrolment if it happens. I am now forced to forward the email to them so they can make contact with with the prospective customer as I cannot CC them in the sequence.  Often there is no reply, I send a follow up & often there is no reply. I have found myself getting bogged down with setting up numerous contacts with no result, so.....  Hope this helps?

210件のコメント
shahar_halperin
参加者

any update? on last Feb I saw a note about putting it in Beta soon...

Damilola_J
メンバー

No updates on this yet? We need this!

SawyerDM1
メンバー

Any updates on this? Sorely needed!

melaniebell
参加者 | Diamond Partner

Very much needing this for handoffs.

AKitay
メンバー

Has this feature been rolled out?

RFrary
参加者

upvote - would be great to be able to add other colleagues in cc to sequences going to prospects (think SDR <> AE)

rsellman
参加者

What software for Sequences with multiple TO, CC, BCC can we use that has auto-unenrollment? Ideally that integrates with Hubspot presently?

Need this feature, and need it now. I assumed that with the significant monthly pricing we pay for professional tier packages that this would be included... I hate to think I need to go out and pay for another service that has this basic functionality on top of the HS subscription... really makes me sour about each renewal cycle as this is not the only thing that's a basic feature but sorely lacking.... seems like HS was built specifically for B2C and us folks in B2B end up being secondary objectives.... ugh.

Roxane
参加者

Yes please, much needed! 

AKrauss
メンバー

@glencornell are there any updates on this? Seems like a pretty basic feature since most outgoing emails that are in responses to forms (for example) require more than one person on the email. Seems like the last update was early 2021, any news? Thank you!

RBMG
メンバー

@glencornellare there any updates on this from the last update over a year ago? CCing and BCCing in sequences would be extreamly helpful.

Thanks in advance!

ryanjoconnor
参加者

Great to see it's been sitting here since 2017 🙄

This is so essential to so many workflows, and exists in compeitors like MixMax which are way smaller. ITS ALMOST WORTH PAYING FOR MIXMAX JUST FOR THE SEQUENCES. 

Please, please please make this happen. 

CatherinWright
参加者

Upvote. We really need this functionality and are left with no other choice but to explore other tools to email multiple people in sequences.

HectorLuna
参加者

This is a great idea, are we anything near to be able to use it?

UPVOTE of course

Irivero
メンバー

This is super important. Any updates @glencornell 

IHulbert
メンバー

Since original 2017, doesn't look like it has any importance for HubSpot. Looks like additional/other software or look for alternatives.

JChen7
メンバー

Echoing everyone here. This would be a huge win for many departments. Any updates would be nice. 

RPellegrino
参加者

I noticed in the other inquiries on CC for sequences major updates were coming in 2020 and 2021, it doesnt seem to be resolved, is that accurate?  It is almost 2023 so wanted to be sure.

cserrano8
メンバー

Do we have any updates from Hubspot? They said they were working on that in 2021...

MStoian
メンバー

@glencornell Could you share a release timeline or whether this will be available in Beta? We would like to know if we need to get this functionality sorted elsewhere.

AMann7
メンバー

Whats the status  of this?