HubSpot Ideas

DavidMFT

CC in Sequences

Hi, we get a lot of overseas enquiries, the process to enrol an overseas student is quite complex & labour intensive. We get many many enquiries, the conversion rate is very low. The first email is a response to their enquiry.  

I have setup a sequence, the

1st is the email with all the details, the

2nd in the sequence is a follow up a week later, the

3rd is another follow up & the

4th is a final one saying I've sent u a few emails with no reply, so thank you & a link to our website. 

I want to CC another colleague in the sequence who will manage the enrolment if it happens. I am now forced to forward the email to them so they can make contact with with the prospective customer as I cannot CC them in the sequence.  Often there is no reply, I send a follow up & often there is no reply. I have found myself getting bogged down with setting up numerous contacts with no result, so.....  Hope this helps?

214 Replies
AGoletti
Participant

Agree, this would be very helpful for a sequence we use to follow up offers that are sent to multiple people who participated in a demo.

PatriciaK

Very basic feature that is still missing.

Larscrama2

Yes, this would be VERY helpful.

I now have to manually open each contact - would be MUCH easier if it could be done in the sequence.

susandaly
Participant

Yes, our company could really use this feature as well!

asirvins

This is a badly needed feature

JakeGarvey

Great idea. Let's make this happen Hubspot. 

GEiselt
Contributor

+1

CameronB

Please add this feature.  This is another thing that should be clearly there and it's quite frustrating to see that this has been requested for 2years and still nothing has been done about it. You're going to increase your sales so much more once you actually start dealing with these requests. 

Spcott

Seems there are two threads on this topic. Perhaps these should be merged and it could increase the development on this must needed feature: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Add-CC-and-BCC-capabilities-to-emails-from-HubSpot/id...

STkatchenko

Much needed!!!! It was being looked at start of last year, is there still no progress?

ANascimento

This would be very helpful. Upvoted!

jessedaniel
Participant

This would be critical for our Delight stage customer success. To be able to warm handoff from a sales rep to a customer success rep. 

SCreurer

Yes please!!!!

cjr5

Yes please - it's very limiting without it

sarahcoop

this would be super helpful and is very necessary!

CWhitmore

I am also requesting this functionality. We would like to be able to cc our distributor when leads come in from certain markets and are enrolled in sequences. The current process is too convoluted and requires us to send a separate email to our distributor and then manually let them know when the lead has scheduled a demo. This functionality would significantly improve our workflow and I request that HubSpot prioritize the development of this feature. 

If there are any workarounds to cc someone in a sequence, I would be curious to learn what other users have done. 

KFine

Hi,

This would be very helpful. I don't see an update since February of 2021. Is there any update to this?

Thanks!

BPollastrini
Participant

This is really needed

oliviatmktg

It makes total sense to have a sequence feature for CC within the organization. Let's say for example if the organization is working with different clients and someone needed to take a leave of absence or maternity leave - the contact owner can CC another existing contact owner to provide information to the client on how to best reach the company. There's a myriad of reasons why CC in sequence for existing contact owners would be incredibly valuable. If the concern is with spam compliance, there could also be a set limitation for the day as well.

cmercet

4.5 years, 262 votes and 99 comments after the 1st request, still no update @hubspot😅