HubSpot Ideas

DavidMFT

CC in Sequences

Hi, we get a lot of overseas enquiries, the process to enrol an overseas student is quite complex & labour intensive. We get many many enquiries, the conversion rate is very low. The first email is a response to their enquiry.  

I have setup a sequence, the

1st is the email with all the details, the

2nd in the sequence is a follow up a week later, the

3rd is another follow up & the

4th is a final one saying I've sent u a few emails with no reply, so thank you & a link to our website. 

I want to CC another colleague in the sequence who will manage the enrolment if it happens. I am now forced to forward the email to them so they can make contact with with the prospective customer as I cannot CC them in the sequence.  Often there is no reply, I send a follow up & often there is no reply. I have found myself getting bogged down with setting up numerous contacts with no result, so.....  Hope this helps?

210件のコメント
finn
トップ投稿者

+1

Aurelien_KLK
メンバー

Upvote and agree to be part of the test/validation

aylalawlor
メンバー

There are two use cases here.  

1. There are multiple main contacts for a company, so I want to send the sequence to all of them, and if any one of them replies, I want the sequence to end.  

2. My coworker wants to be bcc'd on sequences where users are invited to book a meeting with her.  It would help her and I keep track of meetings that are booked through sequences and she wants to be able to get the emails.  The solution would be to allow me to bcc her to individual email sequences, or subscribe here to the Sequence anytime it is sent out in the sequence settings

alexfastcap
メンバー

upvote!!

Magpre
メンバー

I'm in need for the exact same thing. Have you found a workaround? 

Dan_P
メンバー

No, I have not.  Instead, I have been creating a template, then manually adding each member of the team to the email chain.  Not exactly incredibly efficient, but also not terrible.  I would LOVE a workaround to better automate the process, however. 

Dbennett
参加者

Upvote

brandon_ghr
メンバー

Is this really still not an option after 3-4 yrs?

brady_carpenter
メンバー

Any time anyone gets a referral it's common practice to cc the one making the intro ... Thus, this is a must!!! 

Please prioritize this on the road map!

andyb
投稿者 | Gold Partner

Yes, being able to send Sequence emails to more than 1 person from a company would be great.  The benefit is that all staff see that the others have had the email & they also see the replies.

Rule: if one contact replies to the email or books a meeting, unenroll from the sequence all other contacts from that same company who were on the email chain.

graceotaiza
参加者

+1

Caitlin123
メンバー

UPVOTE!!!! We may leave due to this feature as it will not work with all of the sequences we just created. Crazy this has been going on for over 4 years as it is a feature that should be available for all types of users.

JonathanR1
メンバー

Upvote!  Would love the ability to copy my assitant in a sequence.

rtruncale
トップ投稿者

Had a bunch of HubSpot users request this feature. They need to loop in other team members on these emails in case the contact does reply, it needs to go to them as well.

Any word here? I see this is being reviewed...

Thanks,

Richard

liangsj
HubSpot Employee

Hi Team, 

Submitting on behalf of customer 

It will be great if they can cc other users or email addresses within Sequences. 

KushankPoddar
メンバー

Upvoting this as well, this feature will be good to have!

SCazabon
メンバー

UPVOTE!

IF13
メンバー

Yes!!! Please do this. I send out updates to teams of 3+ people, with a specific action request, so everyone needs to be cc'ed on the same email to stay in the loop about who is completing the requested action. I would be amazingly useful if I could use Sequences for this purpose, but without the ability to cc, it just doesn't work.

JKouhana
メンバー | Platinum Partner

I need the ability to BCC on sequences. My company uses saleforce as the CRM and hubspot for marketing a sales tools.  I would love to be able to BCC all sequences so that all activity is synced by adding my bcc to saleforce email.  This will allow hubspot sales to compete with solutions like a salesloft and outreach.io.   Simple feature goes a really long way 

r-lindal-tks
メンバー

100% need this. And the ability to cc multiple people from an account onto 1 email sequence.