HubSpot Ideas

DavidMFT

CC in Sequences

Hi, we get a lot of overseas enquiries, the process to enrol an overseas student is quite complex & labour intensive. We get many many enquiries, the conversion rate is very low. The first email is a response to their enquiry.  

I have setup a sequence, the

1st is the email with all the details, the

2nd in the sequence is a follow up a week later, the

3rd is another follow up & the

4th is a final one saying I've sent u a few emails with no reply, so thank you & a link to our website. 

I want to CC another colleague in the sequence who will manage the enrolment if it happens. I am now forced to forward the email to them so they can make contact with with the prospective customer as I cannot CC them in the sequence.  Often there is no reply, I send a follow up & often there is no reply. I have found myself getting bogged down with setting up numerous contacts with no result, so.....  Hope this helps?

210 Kommentare
Nikorbut
Mitglied

Upvote! This feature is really important in B2B sales space when you're making outreach to an account

garinhess
Teilnehmer/-in

My use case is a little different than some. I want to cc other stakeholders in the buying group when I put someone in a sequence in case the senior target is too busy their colleague can answer instead.

metaltoad
Mitglied

Upvote!

(I am concerned there has been no reply for what appears to be more than a year.  Is anyone from Hubspot actually looking at this?)

OvidiuPanin
Mitglied

Yes, this would be a good feature to have!

Morgan22
Mitglied

This would be unbelievably useful to reach out to more than one person in a company within a sequence. 

harmonicinc
Mitglied

How can this be an open request for 2 years?

asburynewton
Mitglied

PLEASE add this feature to include a cc in sequences. I would like to be able to manually add a cc before the Sequence begins.

quintonp
Mitglied

UPVOTE

indee
Mitglied

UPVOTE -this would be so helpful!

abhishekhmlet
Mitglied

Upvote!

ankitoberoi
Mitglied

I would love this feature as well! UPVOTE! 

kvaughn
Mitglied

Definite upvote...this would be an extremely helpful feature!

gdevore
Teilnehmer/-in

Upvote.

cpierson
Teilnehmer/-in

Upvote.

Dan_P
Mitglied

I would like to use 'active lists' to update customers on product features. 

However, Hubspot currently only allows me to engage customers via email on an individual basis. There is no way to update a 'team' or 'group' of contacts at the same company on a single email thread. 

I need this feature to cohesivly update 'teams' grouped by company. 

Is there a way to address a sequence to multiple contacts in the same email thread.  For instance, send email update to Jim, Bob and Nancy at Company X all in one email thread so they can reply and the others can see the conversation. 

The only way I know how to do this, is by sending one-off emails to each 'team'.  I would really like to send one email blast, and have it be received by the 'teams' at each company, or if there is not a team, then it would go to the individual. 

Example rule: 

- send email to all contacts on this list 

- if 2 or more contacts on the list belong to the same company, send as one email addressing both/all contacts at that company

- else, send email to each contact individually

feedback
Mitglied

Upvote this

Status aktualisiert zu: Being Reviewed
glencornell
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi Community!

Our team is currently reviewing the ability to CC (or include multiple contacts in the "To" field when enrolling contacts into a sequence.

In review, we access the problem and potential ways a solution would work in HubSpot, both in terms of user experience, and technical feasibility. If anyone would like to be more involved in our discovery reaseach and/or beta testing. You can fill out this form: https://forms.gle/JLh6BEhe2ygd7FJp7

I will update the status of this idea post as we learn more!

Best,

Glen

jeffreynolte
Teilnehmer/-in

Upvote!

paulaburza
Mitglied

if someone else responds to an email sent through a sequence, and CCs the original person - it doesn’t appear under that original contact feed.

That original person is still enrolled in a sequence. 

It would be great if this was automated so that we won't have to reply from an inbox using the BBC, for it to appear it HubSpot, and then automated so that the original person actually gets unenrolled from a sequence, and so that it shows in their activity feed the response by someone else they forwarded the email to. 

patrickvaughn
Mitglied

Upvote