HubSpot Ideas

AAssaf

CC capabilities for marketing emails

Hubspot should allow you to CC people when sending a marketing email - so that an email comes from one person but additional people can be copied, recipients see who is copied, and recipients can reply to whoever is copied.

Would be extremely useful when sending marketing emails that require different team members to field responses, depending on the topic or question contained in the response.

24 Replies
RWong2

100 percent agree. 

Jindrich
Member | Diamond Partner

I agree, there should be an option to cc people on marketing emails. 

Options should include contact owner, Specific HubSpot User, HubSpot teams and most importantly personalization token! 
(For example in one of our cases the recipients of our marketing email need their secretary to be CC'd.) 

TKeith

I also agree with this. I recently had an application where I needed to email customers in given territories with introducing their new outside reps with our company. I wanted the outside reps to be copied on the email so they could interact. With the current world status and no one taking visitors and calls from people they didn't know, email is the only viable option to do so. Instead of being able to use the marketing email option, I had to send 200+ emails with the rep CC'd instead.

I can also see sending other emails such as survey's etc, and wanting to CC the outside rep and inside CSR related to a given customer as a future desire. 

The marketing email can make this happen in a short time and is actually one of hte feature that drew my copy to select hubspot. Doing the individual email process took hours.

EdwardStranks
Participant

This is a pretty big limitation, and a major reason why we may need to find another software to send our emails. 

EMartin2

To CC the contact owner on HubSpot would be a ideal.

MBettamio

We need this! 

GKunkel

I'm shocked this already isn't a feature. Shouldn't be that difficult to create either. 

stephaniezeplin

Very much needed! 

CSzoke

Very much agree!

luizseigo

Yes pleaso do implement this feature. For a true intergration with the sales teams this feature is extremely important.

Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager

Upvoting based on several customer requests

AOwens1206

100% agree with all comments above, we need this as well! 

NSingleton

I used CC with Marketo at a previous employer. I am now having to use other solutions to all CCs and threaded emails. 

dalexander

This is a strategic tactic for targeted marketing campaigns. We work closely with AEs and CSMs on marketing company announcements and events. Being able to send an email and copy the CSM/AE would make the campaign much more real and personalized.

EDeMarco

I am trying to send automated workflow emails to deals, and 2 contacts are associated with this deal and will now get the email seperately. It would be great if it could send the automated email to both contacts on 1 thread.

JuanHilario_AVO

Agreed. In my case, we want to send Confirmation emails to clients and CC a "confirmations" email inbox. 

JBlumberg

The cc button would be a game changer for my team.

AFior

Adding another voice to the chorus -- we need this feature!

VJ

This is an absolutely necessary feature. The ability to mark specific people from departments in automated emails has lots of business use cases. Please consider this.

GetRekt

Is this available at the moment? Would save my team 10~20 minutes per lead that comes in.