HubSpot Ideas

sanna_cure

Button should be able to link to personalization token

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to link a personalization token to a button or CTA. For example, I'm using Zoom for our webinars, and to asend out the "join link", I need to show the very long and not so beautiful link - instead of a button "JOIN THE WEBINAR", which could link to the unique URL created by the token.

This would be a great improvement 🙂

5 Kommentare
XVR
Mitglied

Additionally, it would be of great help to have separate tokens that would fill in

- the Zoom webinar topic

- the webinar date

- the webinar time

all based on the Zoom webinar ID.
We need them in workflow automated emails.

alanamcconnell
Teilnehmer/-in

I agree this would be a great idea!! Right now the link is so long that it extends the width of the email and we are trying to find a way around that. We did a workaround to create a landing page with the personalization token that someone could click on from the email and get their unique link, but it is not hyperlinked on the landing page and our audience is not tech-savvy. We ended up with a lot of inquiries because people were not copying the whole link since it is so long and they could not just click on it. Need a better solution for this.

ICwhatUC_Danny
Mitglied

Love this idea, the hyperlinks end up looking like SPAM!  If we could use a button it would be much appreciated.  Upvoted!

RPröckl
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi, 

thank you for sharing this idea! 

I was also searching for an option to somehow hide a personalized link behind a CTA button or a link text: I am currently working on a referral program with the following components: 

1. An existing customer want to take part in the referral program and fills out a form on a 'referral' landing page. 

2. The form submission triggers a workflow which sends an email including a personalized link (to a 'referred' landing page) to the existing customer. 

3. The customer can send the personalized link to potential new customer(s) who fill out another form on a 'referred' landing page. 

Looking forward and hoping for a solution for personalized links. 

karinakc5
Mitglied

Along the same lines, it would be great if we could change the button link based on the contact list. For instance, we send the exact same email out 5 times to different regions, with the only difference being that in each email, the button links to another version of a pdf or link. It would be great if the button link could change accordingly for each contact list.