HubSpot Ideas

SGallier

Business Units and Basic Reporting

Hey guys!

Basically, we have 2 brands, soon to be 3, and we need to create very separate but basic dashboards. Things like campaign performance and spending should be filtered by BU. I need a way to quickly view my daily spending and campaign performance by BU.

It should be fairly simple to designate an ad account or campaign per BU and report that way. A worst option is to at least filter by campaign name to show only what you need on the dashboard. The latter is helpful but once you get to dozens of campaigns, the filter is a huge laundry list. 

I am surprised that no one has suggested this. Seems extremely important to any marketer. Perhaps people are creating shortcuts? If so, I would love to know them! 

7 Replies
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

This would be great to be an "easy button" solution if it's not already! 

KMcCarthy3

This is a have-to-have function. We have 5 different brands and looking at all of our web traffic and forms smashed together provides zero value. 

jamabryan
Participant

We have multiple business units, as well, and need to have visibility on how each business unit is performing so we can make adjustments as needed.

LSandino

A must have as mergers and acquisitions aren't going out of style anytime soon. KPIs per unit is vital. Thanks!

MLiberato
HubSpot Employee

Hi Team! it would be great to add the business units filter not only to campaign performance but also to marketing email analytics, right now all the information is mixed up, and verify difficult to filter. Thanks! 

Abarefootwalk
Participant

Please, please, please! Business units currently present a nightmare when trying to get clean data in reporting. This is a MUST HAVE.

RSHubSpot

Please HubSpot introduce additional filtering criteria for measuring Campaign metrics!! If you look into your customer base, I'm sure there is a healthy amount of paying users that run mutiple BU/Brands/Subdivisions under the same account