HubSpot Ideas

bowlinshoes

Business Card Scanning on iOS

We've had quite a few users asking if we could integrate our iOS and Android CRM with other business card scanning apps. We're going to do one better and build a business card scanner right into our CRM apps.

JULY UPDATE: We're close...really close to having a version of business card scanner for iOS and a brand new update for Android. We need people to try out this new feature and make sure it's just right before we release it to the App Store / Play Store. If you'd be interested in getting an early peek you can sign up here.

89 Commentaires
Ludovic
Membre

Hi, 

Thank you for the update, is the same feature available for iOS?

Teehanne
Membre

Hi Roisinkirby,

how are plans for the iPhone app? Will it be able to scan business cards as well in the future - and if so, when?

staceywallin
Membre

I have HubSpot currently automatically adding any contacts I email to my contacts in the CRM. I'd also like to scan (using the in app feature listed in this thread) the stack of business cards collected on my desk to add any missing information (phone numbers, titles, etc). Right now this tool always creates a duplicate contact, which I later have to merge with my previously exisitng contact. I'd like to be able to have a photo of the business card scanned attached to the contact record so that it can be referenced later (typos, logos, etc). Is there a way to do this? 

andyb
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Gold

Will this scanner feature be added to the iOS app soon too?

@bowlinshoes wrote:

We've had quite a few users asking if we could integrate our iOS and Android CRM with other business card scanning apps. We're going to do one better and build a business card scanner right into our CRM apps.

danyelb
Contributeur

Hi HubSpot,

Time for an update I think...

This one really isn't fully delievered...

Thanks!

danyelb
Contributeur

Hi @roisinkirby,

I don't think the status of this feature should be delivered as it only exist in the Andoir app and not yet on iOS.

Would also be nice to get some feedback as to whether this will appear on iOS?

Thanks!

Danyel

andyb
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Gold

Agree with the above, we really need this in the iOS App before it's delivered

Statut mis à jour : In Planning
vishnu
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hey all - reopening this as we are seeing some really good conversations around this on iOS as well. We delivered an early version of Business Card scanning on Android and we would like to hear from everyone on bringing this to iOS 👏

tgsinvest
Membre

I have a major issue with the apple crm app, I use card cam to scan business cards which adds them to my iphone.  then using the hubspot crm app I can importn them into hubspot one at a time.  however there is no easy way to find the contact to import.  I litterally have to scroll through up to 10,000 contacts to pick the one contact that I want to import.  Any help with this import issue?  I don't see how to do a card scan directly on the iphone hubspot app?  Thank you.

@bowlinshoes wrote:

Ludovic
Membre

Hi,

Yes please bring this to iOS, it would be so useful.

Thanks

dirkdemeirsman
Participant

When will the business card scan feature be available in iOS?

hvanoeveren
Participant

Hey there,

The business card scanner app is great! Just wondering about badge scanning capabilities... 

@bowlinshoes wrote:

blawlorSJ
Membre

One more for needing this on iOS - our whole Sales team is on iOS. We currently use Full Contact with Zapier to bring business card contacts into HubSpot, but we would like to move away from this to the more seamless HubSpot solution. 

Thanks. 

laure
Membre

Hi everyone,

Any update on the business card scanning feature for iOS? It currently takes a lot of time updating contacts manually.

Thanks!

lauchlanm
Membre

This is a great idea. What is its current status?

Also, will you have an integration between Evernote Premium (which has a great card scanner) and getting those Evernote notes into Hubspot contacts?

Thanks!

gaetanodaloia
Membre

I've seen there's a Hubspot Card Reader on the Android Store.

When will the IOS version be available?

Gary08
Membre

Hi - when is the ios card reader app expected?

basil
Conseiller clé

+1 for iOS!!

bdupriest
Membre

Another for iOS!!

Alison3838
Membre

Hello to all, I have found that HubSpot has integrated with MagneticOne Mobile recently and they have a solution for business card scanning both for Android and iOS. You can check info here - https://www.hubspot.com/integrations/magneticone-business-card-reader