HubSpot Ideas

RJK

Bulk unenroll of contacts from a sequence

I've seen this in the forums going back well over a year now.  Would be a simple fix for the HS developers to have a multiple unenroll feature comparable to the multiple enroll feature.   

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
September 18, 2020 06:27 PM

Hi Community! 

It is now possible to bulk unenroll contacts from a sequence. 

Best,

Glen

In Planning
June 30, 2020 08:02 AM

We are currently in development for a new feature to be able to bulk unenroll sequences. This will soon be in beta and rolled out to all customers with access to sequences shortly after. Here is how this will look:

https://share.getcloudapp.com/12uNgRQR

Being Reviewed
April 27, 2020 02:04 PM

Hi Community,

I'm updating this idea to 'Being reviewed'. The ability to bulk unenroll sequences is something that we are reviewing alongside the planned work to pause sequences. We are evaluating several ways we can help you better manage sequence enrollments after contacts have been enrolled, which include a way to take several bulk actions on active enrollments.

I will update here if and when we decide how we will move forward.

Best,

Glen 

6 Replies
NathanK

I've just been trying to do this. Logic behind it is that we have a new person starting with us next week and I want to assign them to her and not have to either continue to receive tasks or have her unenroll as she goes. I tried to create a new sequence with one task called delete to try and bump them out of one sequence in to another, but then again you have to go through each one and say ok to them not being allowed to be enrolled as they are already enrolled somewhere else, quick fix could be to request confirmation that they should be moved to a different sequence or in this case even enroll in smae sequence but to another user

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Community,

I'm updating this idea to 'Being reviewed'. The ability to bulk unenroll sequences is something that we are reviewing alongside the planned work to pause sequences. We are evaluating several ways we can help you better manage sequence enrollments after contacts have been enrolled, which include a way to take several bulk actions on active enrollments.

I will update here if and when we decide how we will move forward.

Best,

Glen 

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

We are currently in development for a new feature to be able to bulk unenroll sequences. This will soon be in beta and rolled out to all customers with access to sequences shortly after. Here is how this will look:

https://share.getcloudapp.com/12uNgRQR

sarahw
Contributor

@glencornell I know this is early but when do you think the Beta would be available and how can I sign up for it? Smiley Happy

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Community! 

It is now possible to bulk unenroll contacts from a sequence. 

Best,

Glen

JSpencer4

I don't know if I'd call unenrolling 10 contacts at a time "bulk." Don't get me wrong, this is an improvement, but being able to even do something like "unenroll all" would be great. Whenever I'm talking bulk in regards to a CRM it's usually in the hundreds if not thousands.