HubSpot Ideas

SamPilgrim

Bulk move forms between folders

I am faced with the task of organising a large number of forms into folders.

However, to move any more than a couple of forms to folders is a time consuming and laborious process, requiring 5 clicks per form. 

There is bulk move functionality within the File Manager, and possibly other areas of the site. It would be very useful to have this for forms and all other content types where folders exist.

23件のコメント
amyhuang123
メンバー

I am also trying to organize my huge library of forms and it would be nice to be able to move forms to folders in bulk instead of having to do it one-by-one.

lauripalokangas
メンバー

I also like to vouch for this proposal. It would make things easier to be able to move forms in batches between folders.

bendonahower
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

This feature is available in workflows. Would be great to have it in forms as well. 

JoepVerberne
メンバー | Elite Partner

This would definitely be a great feature to see in the future. Will spare a lot of HubSpotters a lot of time (:

jolo1205
メンバー

This will definitely save a lot of time while we organize all the forms.

Heather_h319
メンバー

Yes please. One by One is driving me insane lol

Msyvrais
キーアドバイザー

This is so painful - I have to move 20 plus forms by hand 😓

EbarakHossain
トップ投稿者

Yes, I had the same frustrating experience of moving 16 Forms one by one. Adding a Bulk Move option would enhance the UX a lot. 

Steven242
メンバー

I am having the same problem, over the years we have managed to amass over 350 forms, which we would ideally like to place in around 6 folders so we can more easily manage them. Would love this idea to come to fruition just as it has done with workflows.

ZNicholson24
メンバー

This should be a basic feature...Vote for this

LBeresford-Ward
参加者

Agree, had to sift through 127 forms! Seems like an easy change to add.

nlafakis
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

35 Upvotes...Been a topic since 2019...Was just asked for again in March of this year, but still hasn't been replied to or mentioned as a feature that may be added to the next update of the HS platform.

Not going to lie, the updates (though they felt very ninja-like) that have been made so far since I started using the program have been nice. I greatly dislike having to double approve updates I make to anything, but I can understand how other users may want that, "are you sure," stage of QA on their projects.

This feature though, bulk actions, is something that's aboslutely necessary. Otherwise users are simply expected to know ahead of time that they need to organize into folders and keep things clean. Which makes sense, unless you're someone that's stepped into it after being used for 2yrs, lol! This thing is an absolute mess under the hood in terms of how emails and forms are organized or have been. I'm trying to re-organize and just noticed how tedious it's going to be to re-organize so guess what...going to have to table that plan until this feature is implemented. That or hire an intern to do it LOL!

Would LOVE some official feedback on this please!

Msyvrais
キーアドバイザー

Please please implement this - we can't archive forms or disable forms this is the only way to organize - painful when doing annual cleanups to go 1-by-1

SimonSez
参加者

Bumping it up 2022 and still have to move thousands forms 1 by 1 .... 

SReuter4
メンバー

Still a huge problem.

josieb
メンバー

We are reorganizing our HubSpot account and having to individually move +100 forms will take hours. This would be VERY helpful! 

jzeesman
参加者 | Gold Partner

The functionality to move things between folders in bulk already exists in Lists, Documents, and Marketing Emails, so I'm not sure why this hasn't been implemented.

DDominick
メンバー

Wow. This should be such a basic feature. How is this not possible? So I have to click on 820 individual forms to do this? Instead of clicking like 5 times to move all into 5 folders? Can I get two months free on my next renewal? considering this is so basic I'm in disbelief this can't be done. 

Msyvrais
キーアドバイザー
Or the fact that you cant see if a form already exists in a folder! It's an almost useless feature that you can even move it to a folder.
ステータスに更新: In Beta
IMcDonald
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi there, I'm Ian the Forms Product Manager 👋 I'm happy to let you know we're working on bulk moving forms to folders and will be rolling out to beta very soon.