HubSpot Ideas

DMackereth

Bulk enroll for an email template send

Hello Hubspot Users,

I am a HubSpot admin and trainer. Today, one of the sales got enthusiastic when I showed him a new email template. He wants to send it to multiple people at a time, rather than inserting a template in individual emails, for example a list of selected contacts at a specific company. I told him that the only way to currently do that would be to create a single template sequence and then bulk enroll contacts. I did confirm that today with Hubspot support. I propose that Hubspot add the cabability to bulk enroll contacts to a template email without needing to create a sequence. Thanks for your consideration.

Daryll Mackereth

5 Comentarios
MacleanL
Miembro

There should be an option for you to send 1 personalized email to multiple contacts without having the unsubscribe button at the footer. 

I understand that as per the "CAN-SPAM Act of 2003" there must be the unsubscribe button for marketing emails when sending in bulk...

But... I can enroll hundreds of my accounts in email sequences and the sequences do not require the unsubscribe button. 

Sequences can also act as marketing emails. Both are also sent as bulk.

The only alternative: make a 1-email sequence and enroll them..... but what if the hundreds are already enrolled in something else? All I want to do is just send 1 email about something exciting that suddenly happened..... Now I have to go and unenroll those hundreds, to just enroll them to a 1-email sequence?? 

I'm just so perplexed why a single mass email cannot have the unsub. button when the email sequence acts as the exact same concept. 

Kristiina
Miembro

Sequences are great!

But sometimes we have the need to send out 1 single email to a list of people. For example information about something specific about our product to my customer list.

This can ofcourse be achieved today by marketing emails, or by creating a sequence which includes this one email. But it is a workaround.

I should be able to send 1 email (picking it from the templates) to a contact list.

SWehba
Participante

It would be nice to be able to check multiple recipients in the Contacts view and send them an email from a template. Having to maually go into each record is time consuming and painful.

MadelynNorman
Miembro

This would be incredibly helpful to our Sales and CSM teams!

Sdiddy407
Colaborador

Before I start, I want to say before anyone else does that I do not want anyone using this feature to start spamming anyone and know that the sequence feature was made to protect from marketers doing just that.

But... how can you simply write an email, to a small list of clients who meet a specific criteria from the contact list view? You simply can't. 

My average CRM user needs this functionality on a weekly basis to notify of certain outages, or memo's. Both for external communication and internal staff info. Please HubSpot consider allowing this type of functionality.

Here is how it would work. 1. Sort and filter list, 2. select 25 or less contacts, select "email" from menu, 3. a email dialog BCC'ing all of the recipients appears and the email can be typed. 4. Hit send