HubSpot Ideas

AM8

Bulk edit user access permission

I am the super admin of my account and I had this request from my Sales Head: 

"Please tell me who all in the company have import access"

Seems like a simple ask, but it took me manually clicking on each name and checking if they had import access ( we have 91 users in the sytem). I recommend that we have a better filter and bulk edit feature available to super admins to manage the users. 

I face the same issue when I have to see who all are currently on the paid sales pro plan. 

4 Replies
sgriggs63
Participant

I'm right there with you.  I would like to be able to say "This person is on the Marketing Team, these are their permissions" and Sales, Support, and Onboarding and such.  At that point, you can further their customization further more if you need to from their User profile, say you have a Support person who needs Marketing access or an Onboarding person who needs Sales access. 

Alex_Elborn
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

I totally agree - this would be such a useful thing to have, especially when you are dealing with larger, international businesses!

HemaShah

How about having access permission configured at the Team level. In our business, certain teams do not have an access to Deals. So would be nice to disable access at the Team level instead of going to each user and editing their access permission.

DGupta3

Highly needed for a growing team