HubSpot Ideas

jayh

Bulk download email attachments

Currently have to download an email's attachments one-by-one inside the CRM. This takes a long time - especially on the support side where there are multiple images or documents attached - and would be much more efficient if all email attachments could be downloaded together in bulk (like Gmail/Outlook).

For each download the destination folder has to be selected each time, which ends up taking much longer than if all the files could get into the destination folder together. This would save a lot of time for users, especially on the service/support side.

39 Commentaires
hartdesign
Participant

Yeah, this one gives me a fair amount of grief. We're often sent 10+ attachments and having to open each one in that painful Preview window, just to download it, is just awful. 30 clicks to download 10 attachments 😕

Nigeldb
Contributeur

Oh definitely. We have the same problem as hartdesign, multiple attachments in each support ticket and a three-step process to download each one.  

Simply need a "Download all attachments" that go to a system defined download folder, e.g "Hubspot downloads"

hartdesign
Participant

Please address this issue, guys! I have just had to download x34 attachments across 2 emails = over 100 clicks!

So. Much. Pain!!!!!!!!

mdflansbury
Membre

Our deals are very technical and typically include attached drawings, photos etc.  Having the ability to bulk download would save our team hours per week.  Please help...

rzeoupswell
Membre

Agreed for this functionality.  For anyone who has deals that require design or other multiple files it's very cumbersome to have to download them one at a time.  Having the ability to 'download all attachments' is definitely an excellent quality of life upgrade that most other CRM paltforms all have the capability to do.

laurensuica
Participant

It would be great to have ability to export attachments from a set of deals, tickets, or conversations (inbox).  To me, this is also helpful to be sure you accurately delete everything for privacy rules. 

DanielSanchez
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Platinum

We receive tickets with many attachments from our clientes somethimes, and we open and download each archive. It would be nice if we can download all attachments in one button.

tickets.jpg

Laci
Participant

At the risk of sounding unprofessional... DEAR GOD WHY HASN'T THIS BEEN DONE ALREADY?!?!

Commuter
Membre

Please make this idea reality. It would be more efficient in the daily workflow.

napersweeps
Participant

I should be able to see a link or url of the attachments to each contact file in the export of contacts.  I should have to download each file individually.  The link is in the contact database so it should be able to see it in all the data that comes with the export of contacts.  Please add this function as soon as possible.

PJRequena
Membre | Partenaire solutions Gold

Definitely needed

devinchaloux
Membre

This is definitely something that would make our process much easier. What would be even better is if there could be integration with Google Drive or some other cloud service to move attachments there.

MMT
Contributeur

GREAT IDEA, MAKES A LOT OF SENSE and WILL MAKE HUBSPOT MUCH MORE POWERFUL and give piece of mind to all users that we can download all documents/files and own records in an efficient manner. 

IRAR
Membre

You should also be able to sort deals or contacts that have attachments. You should be able to bulk, download, upload, delete, etc. attachments. It's so strange that you require a platform to be compliant and remove sensitive data, yet you don't provide an easy way to do this. 

lavinyabalan
Membre

Hi, can this be looked at? I see that it has been raised a while ago. I am forced to work with your system that really can't do very basic things and is simply slowing me down

aamsalem
Membre

Hello Hubspot!!!
Can someone from your support address this issue???
This is a trivial request.
For many organizations, this is a show stopper, our operation can't work this way and we seriously thinking about other solutions.  

VGumenyuk
Membre

Completely support this idea. Working in b2b we daily receive multiple files from our customers and mass download feature is an absolute must for us. It would be more efficient in daily workflows and save a lot of time.

rena
Participant

How about making attachements draggable to another window, for example a file folder, Sharepoint, etc.?

Ed_
Membre

Totally agree, this would be a very helpful feature. Disappointed that no one from HubSpot has chimed in with either "this is around the corder" or "we don't see this happending for some time."

AFiederling
Participant

Totally agree with everyone above.

Also would suggest that you don't have to download them to see the content of the attachment (so far only pdf viewer / reader works).