Bulk actions in Conversations Inbox

When using the Inbox feature, each item must be opened individually. Multiple selections and batch actions are not available (example for closing batch emails or assigning in bulk) 

The individual action only results is an extremely tedious and time consuming and inefficient process for managing messages through hubspot. 

21 Replies
khelal
New Contributor

YES! The current Inbox implementation is very basic, making it unusable for anything more than a simple messaging system.

Jameel
Occasional Contributor

Wow, no updates from Hubspot on this matter - too bad as this inefficently designed feature greatly increases my daily stress and reduces my satisfaction with HubSpot.

ScottyT
Occasional Contributor

This is one of the many, many frustrations that my team have with the the inbox.  

As well as being able to bulk close or assign emails we need to be able to bulk delete. We have automated process that fire an email in different cirumstances and it is really tedious to have to delete all of these individually once they have been reviewed.

ltaloi
New Contributor

I also need this. It is something that will have a big impact in productivity.

Thanks.

ltaloi
New Contributor

I think this is a major improvement for productivity, select & action (delete, fwd, etc) on a list of emails.

Thanks

tmcginnis
Regular Contributor

100% agree! Please add this to the Inbox!

robertbuijs

I agree, I think everyone needs this functionality (including us)!

Jameel
Occasional Contributor

Hey Hubspot! Enough attention on this common sense "idea" to warrant implementation? 

It's been over 4 months since releasing the incomplete feature; maybe it's time to listen to your customers and give them something useful instead of ignoring the matter.

Mo_1209
New Contributor

Backing this up. Email has been around for a long long time. This is so basic that it baffles me that its not there as a feature.

JimHarris
Regular Contributor

We need this feature as well. We hooked up our email address about a month or two before we were ready to switch to HubSpot completely, now we have a huge backlog of emails that have already been addressed.